Über dieses Inserat
Stylish apartment in the coolest area of Rome, Garbatella. Metro is 3 min away (historic center in just 2 stops!). Surrounded by an open air street art museum and the best areas to go out at night!
The flat is on the ground floor, sunny and quiet.
The flat is located in the historic part of one of the most beautiful and typical of Rome's neighborhoods, Garbatella.
You can experience the true roman way of living of a small town, and at the same time, be just a few minutes away from the center.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is well furnished and has everything you need to feel at home. The kitchen has every type of utensil. Fresh sheets, blankets, and towels are included.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is the area where I have lived for more than 10 years. You can ask me anything you need and contact me at any time if you need help.
Weitere wichtige Infos
When I don't have any guests (when not rented), I live in this flat. If you want or need something that is personal, please ask me before using it.
1. Please don’t take anything, any object, out of the apartment
2. Please don’t use any other toiletries/food than what I left for you. Of course, you can use kitchen utensils, as well as the hair dryer, the washing machine and the things you find on the kitchen top (oil, sugar, salt, pepper).
3. Please always close the window shutters before going out and before going to bed. Instructions in the manual.
4. Lock the door every time you leave the flat (the neighborhood is very safe, I just like not to worry)
5. Avoid using shoes in the flat
Dieser Gastgeber hat moderate Stornierungsbedingungen
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, bekommst du eine volle Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, bekommst du eine Rückerstattung von 50 % auf den Preis pro Nacht und eine volle Rückerstattung der Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 23 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen