In a wonderful, quiet yet centrally located area of Oslo you find our home and rental apartment. It is fully equipped, perfect for those who want to combine exploring Oslo city center and the marvelous nature the city has to offer. A gem in Oslo!
Location Kjelsås. This 34 m2 apartment has a separate entrance (we live upstairs) and includes one bedroom, connected to the bathroom and hallway. The living room also works as the second bedroom and holds the kitchen. With a comfortable pull out couch, dining table, TV, books, cardboard games and more. There are closets in the hallway and bedroom for storage.
It is a smart and neat apartment fully equipped with what one needs for everyday cooking and vacation living. Filled with light thanks to big windows and with a warm decor.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is fully equipped to supply things needed in everyday life and our guests will have access to the whole apartment. If anything is missing, let us know and we'll see what we can do.
Parking in the street right outside is not allowed, however free parking is just around the corner, in Lyngåsveien.
- Bed linens
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
- High speed wifi
- Cable TV & access to Chromecast for streaming movies / series from your own device.
- Baby bed / crib upon request
- Baby chair upon request
Interaktion mit Gästen
- We are, of course, happy to provide tips and guide our guests in the many choices Oslo has to offer. We are very available if needed. :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Parking in Kjelsåsveien is not allowed - apart from to unload and load the car. Also, no parking in the driveway as this is shared with the neighbor. Free parking is available only 1 minute walking from the apartment, by the food store Joker in the street called Lyngåsveien.
- Use the apartment and our things with respect.
-Show respect towards our neighbors and people in the neighborhood.
- Only guest agreed upon beforehand shall use the apartment.
- No smoking inside the apartment or close to door / windows.
- Peace and quiet is required between 10 pm and 7 am.
- No pets in bed / sofa / chair.
- Remember to turn of lights when leaving the apartment.
- Any damages or problems shall be notified to host as soon as possible.
- Unpon departure: remember to put garbage in the trash bin underneath the zink and to put dirty dishes in the dish washer.
- Do not throw anything apart from toilet paper in the toilet. Things such as Q-tips, cotton, hygienic articles, hair and such shall be thrown in the trash bin.
- Please leave the apartment in good shape.
- Use our Internet responsibly.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 13 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Together with our beloved son (born in 2012) and daughter (born in 2016) we enjoy a pretty quiet life in beautiful Oslo. We are a loving, caring and including family - always trying our best to be open minded and helpful to people around us. Outdoor activities, travelling, movies and just hanging out are a few of our favorite things. We also enjoy good food and wine (only us grown ups of course ;)). We believe in being communicative and honest, show respect to one another and appreciate new possibilities.