If you are looking for an accomodation where you can spend romantic holidays, surrounded by history, culture and at the same time being in the heart of a lovely town, Biancocigno is the right place for you!
"Biancocigno" is an elegant and romantic apartment, situated on the first floor of a beautiful Palazzo of the 1700. In the Center of the Old Town of Treviso it is the perfect starting point to discover and to live every corner of this amazing town.
An exceptional atmosphere, a magical place in the heart of the city.
A XVIIIth century ANCIENT house that reveals its past history, located in a medieval district within the ancient city walls.
Biancocigno is an exclusive choice for those looking for elegance, attention to details and refined hospitality, Biancocigno is an elegant apartment, where modern design and a stylish XVIIIth century building meet to create a fascinating harmony.
Biancocigno is a tastefully modernized 18th century dwelling, offering a unique alternative to Hotel living. Guests are accommodated in a cozy apartment – offering complete comfort and privacy.
Located in the historical city centre of Treviso, medieval and Renaissance city, rich in history, art and culture, rivers and canals, old inns, our apartment is placed inside the 16th century city Walls, near to the central Pescheria (fish market where you can find fresh fish from Venice every morning).
You can discover Treviso and its marvellous surroundings easily and in complete privacy since we rent a complete apartment placed in an old recently restructured building IN THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE TOWN. The apartment has private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen ( also washing machine !).
Everywhere signs of the ancient history...the white marble floor though all the apartment, ancient bricks traces on the walls...
The apartment is within 12 minutes walk from the central railway station and 5 minutes walk from the central Piazza dei Signori (500 meters). Prices are intended for the full apartment ( max 2 people ).
Free parkings are only a few hundred meters away from the apartment, and are extremely useful for whom arriving by car. We are 10 minutes by taxi from Treviso airport Canova and 30 minutes by train from Venice.
The accommodation, consist of 1 apartment named after the beautiful local Swans which you can notice everywhere in the waterways, canals and in the river crossing the city. The apartment is cozy and welcoming and it is equipped with heating system, fans, private bathroom with shower, flat screen LCD television, hair dryer on request.
Located on the 1st floor and street facing, the apartment, if required can host an extra- double sofa bed.
List of amenities near the apartment (from 10 mt to 500 mt)
- the best bucher city butcher shop
- 1 chemist's shop
- 2 supermarkets
- renowneddaily fishmarket in the middle of the Sile river (fresh fish every day from Venice)
- 1 traditional fantastic Napoletan Pizzeria; the coolest modern Pizzeria of the city (Piola); many restaurants
- 1 traditional "trattoria" restaurant, specialized in local traditional food
- many pubs and coffee shops (bar), one of these being one of the best in Italy = L'Indimenticabile
- 1 professional laundry
- the biggest weekly market (every tuesday and saturday morning)
- 1 deliciouls greengrocer
- the fruits market in Piazza San Parisio
- 2 ice cream shops (the international Grom and an artisan "gelateria")
- 1 newspapers vendor
- 2 tobacconist's shops
- 1 high class design shop (furniture and accessories)
- 1 pet's accessories shop
- the most exclusive boutique of the centre (Rione Fontana)
- the most exclusive vendor of eyeglasses carrying the most trendy eyeglasses brands
- the best "chocolate" shop
- Sant'Agostino church with one of the region oldest pipe organ
- Santa Caterina museum with its beautiful ancient cloister
- the city theater
- 2 banks
- the art de la table shop (Morandin), who has won many prizes and is considered one of the most beautiful shops in Italy in its category
- 1 delikatessen shop
- the showroom of the renowned "cicli Pinarello" - one of the most known and important italian manufacturer of bicycles
- Piazza dei Signori (main city place)
- Quartiere Latino, the univeristy district with the wooden bridge - the complete district has been concieved and designer by the archi-star Paolo Portoghesi - the university Aula Magna should absolutely be seen)
- Casa dei Carraresi, the art exibition centre
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is exclusively for the use of the guest. There is also a completely furnished kitchenette; there are cooktops and small electric devices including dishwasher and washing machine. For breakfast you will find coffee, sugar, tea, cookies and rusk with jam.
In the fridge you will find Yoghurt, butter and various fruit Juices.
We kindly ask you to leave the kitchen clean and in order at the end of your stay.
Gestisco questo appartamento con passione e con la voglia di rendere il più possibile piacevole la permanenza dei miei ospiti in questa bellissima città.
Amo questa città e mi fà molto piacere contribuire a farla conoscere a chi viene a Treviso per la prima volta e/o a rendere il loro soggiorno ancor più una favola.
Amo anch'io viaggiare quando posso, scoprire ed accrescere ogni giorno le mie conoscenze ma soprattutto amo emozionarmi difronte alle bellezze della natura e della vita. Adoro conoscere e dedicare tempo alle persone.
Mi piace il cinema, mantenermi in forma, ma anche provare il cibo di tutto il mondo.
Life's motto: l'azione libera la mente