Beech Tree Cottage is a charming two-bedroom, one-bath cottage conveniently located in the peaceful historic district of Sag Harbor, NY. It is a 5-minute walk along the waterfront to Main Street and the center of the village.
Please review our booking requirements and cancellation policy before making a booking request. Also - please note we have a week-long minimum for bookings during July and August until May 25. Thereafter, we will accept requests for shorter stays, subject to availability.
Beech Tree Cottage is a charming two-bedroom, one-bath cottage conveniently located in the historic district of Sag Harbor, NY - a 5-minute (1/2 a mile) walk along the waterfront to Main Street and the center of the village. The beach is a short drive or bike ride away.
The owners are full-time residents of Sag Harbor, and live in the home on the other side of the shared garden. The cottage is fully furnished and equipped with all amenities, linens, cookware and dishware, plus flatscreen TV and wireless internet access. It has its own private entrance and parking space, and the deck is trellis-screened for guest privacy.
Available for rent all year-round, Beech Tree Cottage is air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter months.
- 2 Bedrooms - Queen size bed and two twins, respectively, both upstairs. Twin room can be converted to a King upon request. All beds have memory foam mattress toppers. Linens provided. Both rooms air conditioned.
- 1 Bathroom - Downstairs, shower only (no tub). Towels, hair-dryer and courtesy toiletries provided.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen - Dishware, silverware, pots and pans, kettle, coffee maker, microwave, full fridge, oven, toaster, blender.
- Lounge and Dining area - Decorated with English pine furniture and generously sized sofa and chairs. Cast iron fireplace/stove (gas fired). Air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access, TV, VCR/DVD, CD player, & many books and board games.
- Back deck - Privacy screened, charcoal grill, two reclining chairs plus bistro table and chairs.
- Beach towels, folding beach chairs, and small beach tote/cooler are provided, as well as books, maps and brochures of local interest.
- Maximum 4 people, no shares or groups please.
- 2-nights minimum, 3 nights on holiday weekends. (Please note: we have a 1 WEEK minimum for bookings during July and August, until May 25. Thereafter, we will accept requests for shorter stays, subject to availability.)
- Check-in is after 3 PM; check-out is by 11 AM.
- Stays that include weekends must encompass both Friday and Saturday nights - no Saturday checkouts.
- Sorry, no pets. This policy is firm.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- No parties.
- Access to the bedrooms is via spiral staircase, which may be unsuitable for the elderly or infirm, and very young children or babes in arms.
- We regret we are unable to provide beach passes, but we can direct you to one or two non-lifeguard local beaches which do not require parking permits.
Zugang für Gäste
The cottage is fully self-catering. You'll have everything you need - and you have access to our shared garden.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We - the owners - live next door, but won't bother you. Please don't hesitate to bother us if you need anything, though!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note we require a signed rental agreement in addition to the Airbnb agreement.
2 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY; 3 nights on holiday weekends. Stays encompassing a weekend must include both Friday and Saturday night.
We require an additional signed rental agreement to that of airbnb.com
The cottage is to be occupied by a maximum of 4 people, and only by the tenants designated on the lease – please, no groups, shares or additional guests.
NO SMOKING anywhere inside the cottage.
Sorry – we cannot allow any pets. This policy is firm.
Please park only in the designated parking space. Parking along the side of the road can be hazardous.
The cottage is in a peaceful residential neighborhood. Please keep outdoor activity as quiet as possible, and limit guests and visitors – especially in the evenings and on weekends.
Please - no parties.
Please note that access to the bedrooms is via spiral staircase which can be unsuitable for the elderly, infirm or babes in arms.
CANCELLATION POLICY: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to the booking.
Nice Digs LLC is a small, family owned and operated vacation rental business, offering a unique and beautifully appointed rental cottage in Sag Harbor, NY, and one property in Europe. The proprietors are full-time residents of Sag Harbor, and live next door to the cottage.