Great housing option for International guests, internships, researchers, mid-term travelers, tourists seeking quiet, relaxing atmosphere in the heart of Miraflores or looking to spend extra time in Lima in a safe and beautiful neighborhood.
This townhome is fully furnished and equipped. This is a cozy family guest house located in a modern & friendly private complex located in a nice and safe area. The house is clean, full of young students and professionals. Guests are all treated like family.
Calm, safe and residential area with lots of shops. Also conveniently located for transportation, banks, bakeries, grocery stores.
Miraflores has a great location and many other districts in Lima can be reached easily by different means. It combines security and cleanliness, and you will be kindly advised on where to go or what you can do in Lima (or Peru)
Kitchen, dining room, living room and patio are common social shared spaces. The kitchen is fully equipped and guests have their own storage spaces, also in the refrigerator.
Wi-Fi internet service and phone calls to landlines within Lima are included in the price. Cable TV in your (URL HIDDEN) and linens are provided. There is also a small library with books in English and Spanish. Everything works in order to make you feel at home!
Utilities are included (24hr/7ds of guardian/porter and hot water, energy, gas)
Please feel free to write and ask any questions you might have. I will be happy to help.
- Free on-street parking. but it is highly recommended that you tip the security guard to keep an eye on your car (a few soles a day). It is a safe area but this way you help the community.
Zugang für Gäste
I am looking for someone responsible, friendly, clean and thoughtful. No drugs consumer.
This is a cozy family guest house located in a modern & friendly family complex located in a nice and safe area , two blocks distance to Parque Kennedy , five blocks away from the Pacific Ocean, close to beautiful landscaping parks,cafes, restaurants, gyms, Yoga schools, Spanish institutes, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, galleries, casinos, supermarkets, banks, movies, museums, walking distance to the beach and much more.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Daily friendly interaction with guests.
Tours information and directions around town as well as local hot spots and restaurants.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We provide tips on safety.
How to do your money exchange.
Recommendations for restaurants and other entertainments, including Dancing, Spanish lessons and Cooking Peruvian Style.
Check in : 2:00 pm
Check out : 11:00 am.
This apartment is a townhouse of 3 stories.
First floor are shared social areas (Living+Dinning+Kitchen+1/2bathroom+Patio/terrace)
Second floor are 2 bedrooms that share one bathroom
Third floor are 2 bedrooms that share one bathroom
UPON REQUEST we can host 2, 3 or 4 people in one floor, using the 2 bedrooms and it will be totally PRIVATE for the family or group of friends that are requiring this kind of random system ideal for people travelling in a group.
1. When drying towels, clothes and/or linens, use the clothes rack in the patio. Do not use chairs, tables, or windows for this purpose.
2. Towels are for body use ONLY. Bathrooms have rags for mopping.
3. Towels are changed once a week and linens twice a month.
4. All bathrooms are equipped with trash cans. Unfortunately the pipes in Lima are not made to withstand the flushing of toilet paper. To avoid plumbing problems, use the trash cans.
5. Trash cans are available in kitchen and rooms and all trash must go there.
6. Each bathroom has space for each guest's toiletries. Respect each others space.
7. Utilities are very expensive: Turn off the lights and TV when leaving the rooms. Also, conserve water.
8. Campsite Rule: Leave things better than you found them. Clean after yourself in the common areas (kitchen, bathroom, living room).
9. Do not leave food around or in room to avoid pests and insects.
10. Plants are taken care of. No need to add compost or water to them.
11. Bad behavior and scandals cancel this agreement, and the guest must leave the house immediately.
12. No smokers.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 294 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Teacher, artist, painter, writer. Loves life.
I accept all things that come my way for my highest good.
I am ready to take on action and accept changes as wonderful occurrences in my life.
I am on an exciting journey.
I have welcomed guests from all over the world to my home for over 10 years. I offer a personalized "at home experience" which means you are treated as part of the family.
My houses are clean and well-lit. I make sure everything is in order and I like to talk to my guests about their lives, research, reasons for travel, etc. and help them as much as I can. My guests usually recommend other guests and this is for me, the best review I can get because when my guests are happy, I am happy too.
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian. All are welcome at my home!