During famous SAIL event you see the Tall Ships passing by the window! Magnificent canal view! Recently renovated,cosy centrally located but very quiet; close by North Sea Canal; 15min by bus22 direct to the SAIL central event
This privet home is located in a typical Dutch house, built in 1870. It's designed in a characteristic architectural style of Amsterdam. While staying in this apartment you will get the chance to experience an authentic way of living in the centrum of this town. The luxury view on famous canals of Amsterdam, watching from the window of the living room the bridges going up and down for the ships to sail, compleets the full experience.
Zugang für Gäste
All areas are accessible (except the storage room).
The baby room is available upon request
Interaktion mit Gästen
- driver / personal driver / limo driver is available on request (extra charge)*
- pick up from the airport (much cheaper than normal taxi) is available on request (extra charge)*
- cleaning service is available on request (extra charge)
- professional babysitter is available on request (extra charge)*
- translator (Russian; Dutch; English; French; Spanish; Chinees; Bulgarian) is available on request (extra charge)*
- tour guide / city guide is available on request (extra charge)*
- club guide (full club program, guest lists, VIP tables, entrance without waiting in line)*
- art guide (museums, architectural spots, exclusief exhibitions openings, art fairs, visiting ateliers of local artists, meet&greet with well-known Dutch artists)*
- art-adviser (for art-collectors during art fairs)*
* - it's easier for us and cheaper for you to book one of the services in advance (before your arrival). Last minute is also possible, if the service is still available.
Although this apartment is recently renovated, it still remains an old building, so please treat doors, doors-holders and windows with care.
Leaving the apartment close all windows.
We have quite and very friendly neighbours, so we kindly ask you to keep up the trend of respect the peace.
Garbage gets pick up ONLY on Wednesday and Saturday morning. Put your garbage outside from 6 o'clock in the morning and not earlier than that (they come around 11 o'clock).
Please treat my art works on the wall with care - don't touch it. Making pictures is no problem.