Über dieses Inserat
Walking distance to big JR Shinjuku hub station, metro Nishi-Shinjuku and Shin-Okubo station the Korean town. Super convenient yet quiet residential. Real Japanese experience await for you.
- 2 stops to Harajuku
- 3 stops to Shibuya or Ikebukuro
Right next to Shinjuku! Walking distance to big JR Shinjuku hub station and JR Okubo station the new Korean town. Super convenient yet quiet residential.only a few stops to famous Harajuku and Ikebukuro. For a day trip, you can go from Shinjuku direct to famous Mt. Fuji area Hakone for day hiking or hot spring.
7 minutes walk to JR Okubo station大久保
10 minutes to JR Shinjuku新宿
5 minutes to Subway Nishikawa-Shinjuku西新宿
2 stops to famous Harajuku原宿, Omotesando表参道area
3 stops to next big station Ikebukuro池袋
Walking distance to Tokyo Government building observatory
8 minutes walk to night night district Kabukicho歌舞伎町
The apartment has all these FREE for guests:
- portable high speed Wifi unlimited data
- comfortable double bed
- 4 persons sofa which convert to a double bed
- microwave, toaster, water boiler
- refrigerator, washing machine, 2 air conditioner/heater, full kitchen
- cappuccino coffee machine, cooking tools
- towels, shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- hair dryer, comb, nail cutter
Zugang für Gäste
You have access to the whole place, free use of portable Wifi.
Interaktion mit Gästen
For privacy reason I will be invisible but will offer travel tips as needed.
- This is a non-smoking, residence. Please smoke outside the apartment there is a staircase with ash tray. Abosoutely no drugs.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the apartment. This is Japanese custom.
- please beware that heavy bags may scratch the new floor.
- People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any additional person stay can be arrange upon request.
- Japanese like to be quiet at home so a house party cause loud noise will affect your neighbour, please respect your neighbours avoid police visit.
- Winter in Japan is a bit cold. There is a heater and you can enjoy hot bath. Winter is also dry so please please beware of fire, it cause lifes.
- will appreciate if you turn off all light and air/heater when you go out, let's be ECO!
*We do not consider our apartment to be a hotel in any way. As this normally is private home, we ask our guests to treat the place well and respect it as if it was their own home. Any damage to the flat should be reported to us at the time it happens and not after departure and may be deducted from deposit.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 142 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was in the advertising industry in Japan for more than 10 years and beauty spa for quite some time. Love art, music, film, international food, practice martial art and travel. I had lived in Taipei, Hong Hong and San Francisco. Love to meet like minded. I enjoy staying at airbnb myself as well as like to provide hospitality for guests too.