2Bedroom 2Bathroom Apartment CLOSEST TO THE STRIP!
FREE UNLIMITED PARKING
SAFEST AREA byStrip
2 POOLS,HOT TUB
1 King bed
1 Queen bed
1 full pull-out sofa
$5-10 taxi to anywhere on the Strip.
FREE SHUTTLES to the Strip
FREE COFFEE and TEA
This is a cozy 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with 1100 square feet of space. The apartment has free wifi, a fully equipped kitchen and is walking distance to nearby Las Vegas Hotels and Casinos, shopping and more!
Zugang für Gäste
-Free Coffee and Tea
-Free Roku TV (Free Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, etc)
-Refrigerator and Freezer
-All Kitchen appliances
-unlimited guest parking
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE
NO LOUD PARTIES/GATHERINGS/EVENTS AT ANY TIME
All GUESTS WITHOUT REVIEWS and/or without a clear profile selfie and/or with a local phone number are required to submit a clear photo of their government issued photo ID and a clear selfie with the view of the condo on the background upon check-in. Failure to pass this security verification may result in denial of service.
1. No Smoking inside the unit, including Medical Cannabis. Smoking is allowed outside and the patio with the patio door shut.
$150 fine is imposed for smoking inside.
(Please be respectful to the neighbors, the host and the other guests. Even the smallest amount of smoke will seep into the furniture, bedding, A/C system and bathroom vents. It is extremely hard to get rid off and requires deep cleaning, rendering the unit unlivable for at least a week.)
2. Noise levels are to be kept generally low. This is a family complex and small children live next door. Quiet Hours are between 10 p.m. and 10 a.m. Noise complaints will result in immediate eviction off the property without refund or security deposit return.
3. Please turn off Lights ,TV and make sure all windows and the door are shut and locked when you are not in the condo.
4. The Pool and Spa is seasonal and access is decided by the HOA. Access hours are from 9 am to 10 pm. Please keep noise levels low for our neighbors. NO GLASS Containers allowed.
5. You may use the washer and dryer to wash your laundry, however, please use small loads so the machines do not get overloaded.
No laundry allowed from 9pm to 8am.
6. If you are renting only a single bedroom, feel free to enjoy all common areas of the condo, however, please keep these areas clean and tidy for the other guests to enjoy. Please refrain from leaving your personal items in the common areas when you at not immediately using them.
7. Because the “Condo Sharing Economy" is a new concept within this neighborhood, we ask that you please not discuss with other residents that you are renting the condo. If asked, we prefer that you say that you are our personal friends visiting.
8. Pets are not allowed on the property unless given prior consent.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 690 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Lived all over the US for most of my life. Loooove traveling! Enjoy meeting new people/travelers and hearing their stories. Love trying new food and languages, experiencing new cultures.Enjoy all kinds of adventures and swimming, hiking, skiing, etc. Can appreciate good art, music and movies.
I like to make sure my guests feel comfortable and cozy at my place and have everything they need for a pleasant stay. Whenever I have an opportunity I like giving tours of my favorite cities and sharing local secrets and tips. Looking forward to hosting you!