Common sense rules apply:
1) Absolutely no smoking under any circumstances! The furniture and carpet really keep in the smell and it can take some time to air.
1) Leave the place as you found it; we don't want our poor manager picking up after you once you've left.
2) Inviting over guests is obviously fine, within reason: two or three, okay; four to fifty, not so okay.
3) Don't be so loud! We have a family next door, and everyone hates loud neighbours, so please be respectful of others, especially when walking (stumbling) back after a night of drinking!
4) No smoking indoors, as there is a apartment-installed fire alarm that cannot be disabled and communicates directly to the nearest fire department.
5) Deposit trash to the bin outside in the courtyard; easy peasy.
Graduate Student New York expat living in Singapore! I have connections to Ireland though: went to Trinity College, Dublin, and I'm blessed to have dual US/Irish citizenship.
Happy to host others in my old abode!