Experience waterfront living with expansive views throughout on a beautifully manicured 1/3 acre lot. Peaceful and quiet setting with large deck opening to panoramic views of the lake. Over 60 feet of waterfront includes a boat ramp, dock and firepit. Angle Lake Park, directly next door, includes a beach, kid's playground and a water park! Enjoy all water activities such as swimming, boating or fishing! Less than 5 minutes to the airport and 20 minutes to Seattle.
Amazing lakefront home includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, large kitchen and open concept living/dining room. Master has a queen sized bed and the guest bedroom has 2 full sized beds - all brand new pillow top mattresses. Kitchen fully stocked with kitchenware and supplies for all your family needs. Large deck with BBQ for grilling and entertaining. Free parking and free wifi.
IMPORTANT! Please read thru my "other things to note" section as I want to set realistic expectations with future guest.
Zugang für Gäste
Located on the main floor, this is the upper unit of a duplex. The lower unit has a separate entry way on the side of the house, but shares the waterfront and driveway.
Access to the key will be provided on the day of your arrival. Wifi is FREE and the passcode will be located in the house manual.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Previous guest mentioned the following feedback to me so I wanted to pass this on to help set expectations with future guest:
1. Although the house is equipped with triple pane windows, the airline noise from the nearby airport can be noticeable to some people. Most people aren't bothered by it but I would suggest bringing ear plugs if your ultra sensitive to noise while sleeping.
2. Summer months can get rather warm and like many other homes in Seattle there is no AC in this house. However a generous amount of floor fans are provided and it usually cools down in the evenings.
3. Access to the laundry room will only be available for stays 6 nights or longer. Instructions will be provided upon check in.
4. There are 2 units on site and you will be occupying the main upper floor. My tenants and on-site property manager live downstairs and have 2 small children and a very friendly dog. They have a separate entrance from the side of the house but you will share the backyard/lake access. Although well insulated you may hear them thru the floors from time to time but they will be respectful at all times.
5. Pets are allowed on property so if you're highly allergic to fur, I would suggest finding another place. We always try our best to clean for our guest but some spots may get missed.
Note: Pet fee is an additional $100 and must be approved prior to booking.
1. Please remove your shoes upon entering the house.
2. NO smoking in the house
3. Do NOT go downstairs or open the gate at the top of the stairwell.
4. Upon check out, please put the keys back in the lockbox and turn the dials.
5. Lock up all windows and sliding doors and put the wooden dowel back in its slot.
6. Leave all used laundry piled by the top of the stairwell including towels and bedsheets.
7. If you use any dishes, please be sure they are washed and put away neatly.
8. Do NOT litter in the back yard/waterfront and clean up after yourselves.
9. Let me know if something is broken or missing, and we will try our best to replace it.
10. "Welcome home" and let yourself relax and have a good time at the Lake House.
Other than coordinating check in/check out, you can find our interactions minimal. Guest may come and go as they please but I am more than happy to provide recommendations and travel trips (or anything else you might need) to help make your visit a memorable one.
You may find me with my dog downstairs, but we usually stay to ourselves as she can be extremely hyper at times (rescued her about 3 years ago).
HI, I am an active, passionate and out-doorsy type of guy who enjoys living in the Northwest. Originally from Hawaii, I've transplanted to Seattle over 10 years ago for college and never looked back. I enjoy traveling the world, experiencing new cultures, and most of all, meeting new people. Most of my time is spent with my 80lb lab and running around the lake. I am a warm and inviting host and will welcome you with some "spirit of aloha" and make your stay a memorable one. I also love food, so I will be more than willing to offer my recommendations of places to visit and eat.