Great location! Explore a Pandora of year-round activities, then relax at this private and cozy retreat, nestled in the trees. All the comforts you need are here in this beautifully appointed cabin. Only 35 min. from SLC and 15 min. from Park City. And for ideas of things to do in the area check out visit Park (do a search). NOW IN THE WINTER YOU WILL NEED 4 WHEEL DRIVE AND CHAINS LOOK ONLINE FOR TPU SNOW TRACTION FOR A DECENT PRICE. Sorry NO WEDDINGS, not enough parking, or grounds for it.
Compare to other rental cabins. For the price you are getting a super clean, comfortable, well equipped space that is private and beautifully furnished in a spectacular mountain setting. This cabin features:
- 1 private bedroom with queen bed, nightstand and closet.
- 1 loft bedroom with 2 queen beds, night tables and a private deck.
- 1 bathroom with a shower. extra towels are provided.
- Kitchen with all appliances and fully equipped with dishes, utensils, cookware and coffee maker. All you need is your own groceries.
- Dining table for 4, and 3 counter stools at kitchen.
- Living area with 3 comfortable chairs, one 3 seat sofa with queen sleeper, end table, and lamps.
- Front porch with lounge chairs.
- Large back deck with lounge chairs and a new gas grill.
- Flat screen TV with DVD player. WiFi. Stereo.
- Driveway can handle 4 - 5 vehicles.
Zugang für Gäste
There are no gates for access to the cabin. Have had several requests to use cabin for a WEDDING RECEPTION( not recommended), there is not enough parking and only 1 toilet. Guests can enjoy the large decks and surrounding property with beautiful scenery and wildlife. There are also roads and trails for walking, hiking and biking with spectacular views of Tollgate Canyon as well as the surrounding areas. Fishing where permissible. Snowmobiling, cross country skiing and snow shoeing are all possible in the wintertime. YOU WILL NEED 4 WHEEL DRIVE WITH SNOW TIRES AND CHAINS DURING THE SNOW SEASON.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be available by phone or messaging on this site. We live in SLC. but we can make trips to the cabin if needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Walking, hiking, snowshoeing, fishing, mountain biking, 4 wheeling and snowmobiling are all possible in the same proximity as the cabin. And for wildlife admirers/photographers there are numerous opportunities to see moose, deer, elk, coyote, beaver, porcupine, grouse, turkey etc, and many varieties of birds.
Within a 16 mile drive there are 3 large lakes/reservoirs for boating and fishing, rivers for fishing (Weber River is awesome) , and single track mountain bike trails. If you're feeling too isolated, grocery stores, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, concerts and an outlet mall are all within 12 miles.
No bikes or skiis inside cabin
We will give you a helpful list of what you should know