Only a 2 minute stroll to the beach, but a million miles from care, this 2 storey 5 bedroom classic fibro beach house sleeps 12. Retro, welcoming and just 3 hours from Sydney or Canberra. Surfing, swimming, cycling, fishing, bushwalking, kayaking.
The Swan House is the perfect place for friends and family to get away, relax and unwind. Escape the stress of Sydney or Canberra in less than three hours for a sneaky weekend – or stay for a whole week.
With five bedrooms over two levels the house is big enough for two (or even three!) families or a larger group of friends. Separate living spaces on each level provide plenty of options, from curling up cosy with a book or movie to monster banquets outside on the ten seater table.
The Swan House is perfect for your next family holiday, surf safari, girls weekend, fishing expedition or cycling trip.
FOR FAMILIES: separate kids living area, high chair, boardgames, kids toys, DVDs, books.
FOR SURFERS: surf board racks, multiple surf breaks on your doorstep (Connealley's Reef, Cudmirrah Beach, Berrara Beach), or a short 25 minute drive to Green Island (Manyana, Bendalong).
FOR FOODIES: dishwasher, open pantry (help yourself to spices, sauces, spreads, salt etc), bbq, 5 burner gas cooktop, oven, microwave, toaster, rice cooker, crockery for 15 people, 10 seater outdoor banquet table, and two 6 seater indoor tables (one downstairs, one upstairs).
Zugang für Gäste
- Bedroom 1 (queen bed and single bed)
- Bedroom 2 (2 x single beds)
- Kitchen (dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, fridge, toaster, microwave, kettle etc)
- Dining room (6 seater table - though you can many squeeze more around on stools)
- Lounge room (lounge suite, combustion stove, TV/DVD)
- Bedroom 3 (queen bed)
- Bedroom 4 (queen bed)
- Bedroom 5 (bunk bed and single bed = total of 3 single beds)
- Living area with long daybed, 6 seater table (great for activities, boardgames, craft), kids toys
- Bathroom (toilet, shower, bath)
- Front balcony with a couple of outdoor chairs
- 10-12 seater outdoor table
- surfboard rack
- deck chairs
Interaktion mit Gästen
We can help via email and phone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED: Please bring your own sheets, pillowcases and towels. Linen hire is available for $20 per bed per stay, please enquire at the time of booking.
(Doonas, blankets and pillows ARE provided)
This is not a party house. Please be mindful of the neighbours at all times.
We have had many fantastic and positive experiences with guests, so please help us keep it that way. We have outlined house rules below - though they are common sense really :-)
Please respect the house and the neighbours at all times.
Babies and young toddlers are considered guests and must be included in the number of guests for the booking.
No additional visitors on the property at any time.
No parties, no loud music.
No smoking on the property at any time.
All breakages must be paid for.
Please let us know before booking if you would like bring a dog. Well behaved dogs are allowed outside. Please clean up dog hair and poo before leaving. (Any damage done by dog/s to the house/furniture/gardens must be paid for)
No liability will be taken for personal injury or death of guests incurred on or around the property.
We know accidents happen - guests are to pay for all damage/breakages.
Please leave the house clean and tidy in preparation for the cleaner - see a list of things to do on the fridge, including the following:
- leave furniture, cushions, DVDs, books, toys, games as you found them.
- wipe all benches / tables.
- wash, dry and put away all kitchen crockery and cutlery.
- take all food with you, condiments may be left on the top shelf of the fridge but please take all other food with you.
- wipe out the fridge (fridge cleaning charge is $10)
- clean the BBQ (BBQ cleaning charge $20)
- clean the oven, toasty machine and microwave (cleaning charge $10 per item).
- leave garbage bins on the street curb.
- take all excess rubbish and recycling with you (excess rubbish and/or not leaving bins out charge is $40).
- leave the house generally clean and tidy - please wipe all spills, sweep all messes etc.
If the property is not left adequately clean and tidy as per these instructions and the tasks listed on the fridge at the house we will claim against your security deposit (though we haven't had to do this yet!!!)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 34 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen