Über dieses Inserat
This sprawling, 2 story retreat has Redwood views from every window. Sit on the porch swing & turn back time or relax in the new hot tub overlooking a Redwood forest. Easily sleeps 8 w/room for more when needed. 2 miles to Moonstone Beach.
Please note: Forest Creek Lodge is NOT pet friendly.
Soak in the hot tub surrounded by Evergreens & ferns and listen to the creek! This is a perfect wooded retreat - Nearly 3000 square feet of deluxe home tucked away in the woods! Enter into a gourmet cooks dream kitchen. This large island kitchen has granite counter tops, large 6 burner gas stove and all stainless appliances. The eat-in dining area looks out onto a Redwood Forest and offers window seats to relax and enjoy the view!
Continue down into the sunken living room with large sectional sofa, antique chairs, more cozy window seats and get ready to enjoy watching NetFlix on the 100 inch movie screen! The movie screen is easy to operate with a remote control, lap top computer and wall-mounted projector all provided. Antique lovers will delight in the many beautiful pieces of collectible furnishing including the Pre-Civil War piano. The vaulted, wood lined ceilings in the living room create an expansive yet cozy feeling made complete with ambiance and warmth of the wood burning stove. Head upstairs to the sleeping loft above the living room with a Queen bed and sofa. Just off the kitchen is the 1st bedroom and bathroom. This bedroom is carpeted and nicely appointed with a Queen bed. The first floor bathroom is large and includes a combination tub/shower and two shower heads. A second staircase leads upstairs to the Master Suite and Tree House Room. Aptly named "Tree House Room" this incredible bedroom w/ a Queen bed has 2 walls of windows overlooking a Redwood Forest that make you feel like your sleeping in a tree house. Across the hall is the Master Suite which boasts even more coziness with skylights, reading nooks, window seats, carpeting another Queen bed and wooded views. The bathroom offers a stall shower and large dressing area. Most of the home has gleaming hardwood floors, and area rugs. There is an indoor laundry room. Forest Creek Lodge has a wrap-around, covered deck that lights up at night creating a magical atmosphere. Enjoy barbecuing outside, swinging on the porch swing or soaking in the 4 person hot tub. This home has so many nooks and crannies to enjoy, everyone can spread out and find there special spot. Kids will love all the fun sleeping areas.
Zugang für Gäste
Entire house w/ Hot tub, 100 in. Movie Screen w/ NetFlix & Wood burning stove. No garage.
Our homes include all of the amenities guests will need to enjoy their stay: Fully stocked kitchens, bed linens and towels, paper towels, toilet paper, soaps - dishwasher, dish, hand and laundry, bbq and wood supplies
Interaktion mit Gästen
After Confirmation through Airbnb we require guests confirm they've read and agreed to our "house rules". We also request a registry of the names and ages of all guests staying overnight and vehicle information. We will send our guests the directions and lock box key code once this information has been received and it is 30 days prior to arrival. If you have any questions or require assistance during your stay please contact the managers: Reid (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Jonna (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Weitere wichtige Infos
An easy 5 mile drive North to Trinidad w/ full service grocery, cafe and restaurants, shopping, wine tasting and so much more. 25 miles North to Redwood National Park for epic hiking trails. 15 miles South arrive in Arcata, a fun college town and home to Humboldt State University. Great shopping, restaurants, breweries and bars.
Guest booking must be 25 years or older and will be considered the "Responsible Person" and must be staying at the home the entire stay.
This home is NOT pet friendly.
This home is NON Smoking.
TENANT VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT(URL HIDDEN)In order to secure your reservation and be a “Good Neighbor” while visiting our vacation home(s) we require you sign, initial and date this contract. Please agree to the terms, initial and sign all fields. We ask that you read over this paperwork very carefully, as all the rules must be followed. Failure to comply with the terms of this agreement may result in fines, loss of security deposit or eviction. All guests and visitors staying to the unit must follow these terms. Acknowledging you have read and agreed to this Tenant Agreement means you are being held as the responsible party for this reservation. It is your responsibility to notify all the occupants in your party of these rules and restrictions. In signing you are agreeing that you have read and agreed to the rules and restrictions in this Tenant Agreement. We provide a copy of this agreement along with other information specific to the home in the “Welcome Binder” at the vacation home for all occupants to read.
1. AGREEMENT: Managers, the homeowner, and Tenant(s) agree as follows: The tenant booking and staying is an adult of at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys/lock box code will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. In some instances the Tenant may be asked to provide a copy of their driver’s license along with this signed agreement.
2. We ask that all guests follow our rules regarding: Occupancy, Parking, Water Use, Septic Systems, Signs, Trash, Visitors, Noise, Traffic, Tenancy and Emergency Preparedness. The standards outlined below and must be strictly adhered to at all times. As a courtesy, if the manager(s) is notified of a violation, they will contact the occupants. The manager reserves the right to charge fines, evict, and/or contact the police if violations occur.
A. OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of occupants allowed shall not be exceeded. Generally this is two persons per bedroom. Some homes allow an additional two persons if they have adequate square footage to allow additional occupants. Guests must adhere to the advertised maximum occupancy of the vacation home.
B. PARKING: Each vacation rental will provide at least 1 off-street parking space for every 2 occupants allowed in the home. Please use these parking spaces. If you have visitors please ask them to use street parking.
C. WATER USE: Since California is in a drought please help us conserve water. We appreciate your efforts. All vacation homes have had their septic system inspected and certified.
D. SEPTIC SYSTEM: Some homes in Arcata may be on septic systems and must comply with an Onsite Waste Treatment System guidelines. Septic systems can be sensitive to certain products. Signs are posted in the bathrooms and kitchens outlining their special care.
E. TRASH: Garbage and recycling containers are provided at all vacation rentals. There shall be no accumulation or storage of trash and/or debris on the site or within the vacation rental. This will also help keep critters like raccoons and bears away. We provide = weekly trash & recycling service Oct. – April and twice weekly pick up May – Sept. Please contact us if your trash exceeds the limits of the cans provided and we will arrange for an extra pick-up.
F. VISITORS: Guests must notify Managers of visitors and get prior approval for any gatherings above the maximum occupancy of the vacation rental. No visitors are allowed to stay overnight on the premises. The number of visitors to a vacation rental shall be limited to not more than 20 persons, including occupants, per parcel at any time and MUST be approved by Managers.
G. NOISE: Occupants and visitors will not generate noise such that it would unreasonably interfere with the quiet use and enjoyment of any other residence or business in the area. Any noise occurring after 10:00 pm and before 8:00 am should be contained within the vacation rental and shall not be able to be heard by or offend any adjacent neighbors.
H. TRAFFIC: Vehicles used and traffic generated by the vacation rental shall not exceed normal residential levels or unreasonably interfere with the quiet use and enjoyment of any other residences or businesses in the area. Drive slow.
I. TENANCY: Vacation rentals shall not be used for less than 2 successive nights.
J. OTHER VIOLATIONS : Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age; Illegal WiFi downloads, Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties; Any other acts which interfere with “The Good Neighbor Brochure” found in the vacation home; Smoking cigarettes or marijuana in or on the premises is not allowed. NO PARTIES, LARGE GATHERINGS OR EVENTS OF ANY KIND!
K. Violation of any of the any terms may result in these actions: contact the police, immediate eviction, forfeit of the full rental fee and a minimum fine of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ANTS LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS: If damages are in excess of the security deposit, tenant agrees to reimburse Managers or the homeowner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged or lost items. Tenants shall indemnify and hold Managers and homeowner completely harmless with respect to liability and damages, costs and expenses in connection with any damage or injury whatsoever to persons or Property arising out of the use, operation, occupation, maintenance or control of the Property or out of any matter or thing with respect to which it is elsewhere in this Agreement provided or agreed that Managers shall not be under responsibility.
6. PETS: We only allow pets at some of our homes (please inquire) an additional pet fee is required for each approved pet. Pet fees may be charged as a per night rate or a flat rate per stay depending on the home. You must notify Trinidad Retreats of each dog you plan on bringing to the home. We allow a maximum of 1 dog at this home. Pet fees are per dog not per reservation. You MUST clean up after your pet, including properly disposing of all waste. We provide “doggie bags” in our pet friendly homes for your convenience. You must also maintain control of your pet at all times, and NEVER leave a pet unattended. If you are leaving for the day and don't want to take the pet with you, you must put it in a local kennel or find alternative solutions to leaving the pet alone at our property. Penalty for not registering each dog, paying the correct pet fee, and leaving your dog(s) unattended may result in a $200 Fine. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances caused by your dog(s) may also be cause for immediate termination of the stay.
7. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for approximately four hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received by making sure: dishes are done and put away, trash & recycling are put in garbage bins, and home is ready to be vacuumed. If time permits, please strip beds and start laundry as a courtesy to our housekeeping staff. If additional cleaning is required, you will be notified and you may be charged an additional fee at the rate of $25 per hour.
8. WHAT WE SUPPLY: In addition to a fully furnished home including bed linens, towels and cookware, we provide guests with dish soap, hand soap, dishwasher & laundry soap, bath soap, sponge, paper towels, toilet paper, barbecue supplies including charcoal, lighter fluid and propane.
9. TELEPHONES: Some homes furnish a telephone with local access. Otherwise cell phones generally work from most homes. In some cases you may need a calling card. Long distance phone calls are blocked.
10. INTERNET/WI-FI: All of our homes offer Wi-Fi at no additional charge. Due to the rural nature of the Trinidad Area connectivity issues may occur. Trinidad Retreats is not responsible for connectivity issues related to either the provider, Suddenlink Cable or the Tenant’s device. Trinidad Retreats will provide a troubleshooting guide to assist with connectivity issues that may arise and will do their best to assist the tenant during regular business hours (9am -5pm) but cannot guarantee connectivity. No refunds will be given due to lack of connectivity. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act it is illegal to share, post, stream, download copyrighted materials by an IP (Internet Protocol) address associated with Suddenlink the internet provider at the units. If any guests are found to violate the DMCA, tenants will be notified and fined $500 for the illegal use of the internet. Illegal sharing, posts, streaming, downloading copyrighted materials leads to the account being locked and possible discontinue of services at unit. Suddenlink provides us with date, time and IP address that violates the DMCA. Please be careful what you share, post, stream, or download.
11. HOT TUB, WATER FEATURES & PATIOS: Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the property they have reserved includes a hot tub, the undersigned and tenants are fully aware that the hot tub and surrounding patio/deck can be dangerous, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. Hot Tub hours are from 9 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Use of hot tub outside of these hours may be cause for eviction without a refund. The Property is located in a residential area with strict curfew laws associated with "excessive" noise. Please keep noise levels to a minimum. The hot tub is sanitized, refilled and chemicals replenished in all hot tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Shower, clean off sand and other contaminants before entering. If after your departure and our inspection, the hot tub is found dirty beyond normal use, requiring a partial or full drain and water change, because of Tenant misuse an additional $100 cleaning fee will be charged. Please do not add any type of soap products to the water. Please notify Trinidad Retreats of any accidental damage to hot tub including broken jets, lid, etc.
Tenants understands that Owners and Managers are not responsible for supervision of and will not supervise use of any water feature including but not limited to hot tubs, rivers, ponds and beach access or use of a water feature by TENANT’s immediate family, TENANT’S visitors or other persons who may come upon the Property during the term of the Tenant Agreement. Tenant further understands and is aware that use of a Hot Tub and Hot Tub area involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of my body, and that use of the Hot Tub and Hot Tub area by Tenant, TENANT’S immediate family and TENANT’S visitors will be undertaken with knowledge of the DANGER involved. Tenant, on behalf of itself, members of its immediate family and its visitors, hereby expressly and freely agrees to assume and accept all risks of injury or death which may result from use of any water feature and to advise all others using water features during the term of the rent of said vacation rental of such risks and danger. Tenant further agrees to take all reasonable precautions to prohibit unauthorized persons from using the Hot Tub,Hot Tub area and any other water feature on or near the property during the term of the Tenant Agreement. Tenant represents to Owners that Tenant, TENANT’S immediate family and TENANT’S visitors have no physical impairment(s) or problems, which would adversely affect their ability to use the hot tub. For good and valuable consideration, TENANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE OWNERS AND MANAGERS and their respective heirs, successors and assigns from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages to Tenant, members of its immediate family or its invitees and to any other person arising from use of the Hot Tub, Hot Tub area or any water feature on or near the property by any person during the term of the Lease. Further, TENANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS OWNERS AND ALL AGENTS from any and all liabilities, damages, claims, causes of action and the like, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising from the use by any person of the Hot Tub and Hot Tub area during the term of the Lease. Tenant hereby acknowledges that Tenant has had the opportunity to read this Waiver, Release and Indemnity and has done so carefully and fully.
12. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM.
Key/Lock Box Code WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the Managers possession EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL HAS BEEN GIVEN. Key will be in lock box and code released via email once paid in full and contract signed and received.
13. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM
THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL. Please return the key to lock box and remote controls to their correct location. A $30 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $75 per item fee will be charged for any lost key and remote control.
14. HOLD HARMLESS/: Managers or the homeowner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Managers or the homeowner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Managers and Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and Managers free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
Please sign below: You and your party are agreeing that you have read and agreed to the rules and restrictions outlined in the Tenant Agreement. That should you or anyone in your reservation group breach the Tenant Agreement, Managers will immediately contact Airbnb and excess charges and/or fines will be charged.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 195 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Trinidad Retreats has been offering quality ocean view vacation homes in Trinidad, California since 1997. We have a range of vacation rental homes to meet each guest's style and budget from the coziest of cottages to the most luxurious, contemporary homes. We offer fully furnished, exceptionally clean homes. Our homes include all of the amenities guests need when wanting to relax while on vacation including fully stocked kitchens, quality bed linens and towels, paper products, soaps, barbecue and wood supplies.