Enjoy this large private multi-room suite in a waterfront home with comfortable furnishings, resort-style amenities and just the most amazing views. This suite on the 2nd floor has a bedroom with comfy queen bed, a spacious living/media/bedroom, large bathroom and extra large dressing room. Swim, bike, kayak, paddleboard or just relax by the pool or under the waterside pergola. A car is recommended to fully enjoy the Hamptons, our public ocean beaches and the North and South Fork wine regions.
If you are looking for a relaxing and beautiful bayside escape, then we have a lovely spacious multi-room suite you will enjoy. This 2nd floor suite has a large bedroom with a comfy queen size bed, large bathroom with walk-in shower, with adjoining extra large dressing room and a separate living/media/bedroom (with air beds if needed for another couple/children if sharing).
Your private large living/media room includes a mini fridge, dining area and comfortable seating area for your enjoyment. For your private entertainment there is a 60" Sony TV offering surround sound, Cable TV, Apple TV and Netflix. When necessary we can provide a queen or 2 twin air beds for your other guests. Just let us know which size you would like.
The main living room for our guests is on the 2nd floor and has multi seating areas, fireplace, dining area, piano, pool table, dart board, a kitchenette with mini fridge, Keurig coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster and microwave. We also offer for your use 2 kayaks, 4 bikes, 1 paddle board and a 20' x 40' swimming pool. Also, we will let you know about the free parking spaces at the ocean beaches.
Other items included, so don't over pack: portable Bose SoundLink speaker, hair dryer, shampoo, soap, iron and ironing board, towels, sheets, beach towels and beach chairs.
Our area is great for biking, paddle boarding, kayaking, surfing, jet skiing, boating, golfing, tennis, skydiving, gliding, wine tasting, fishing and the just relaxing on the best ocean beaches. The nearest 4 public ocean beaches are Cupsogue(8.5 miles) and Pikes(7 miles) beaches in Westhampton Dunes, along with Ponquogue(11 miles) and Tiana(9.5 miles) beaches in Hampton Bays. Cupsogue features food, changing and first aid facilities, and great bands for sunset entertainment evenings from mid-June through early September. Or you can simply sunbathe by the pool and enjoy take-out or delivered meals surrounded by nature on the patio dining area under the pergola.
Breakfast muffins are served each morning with coffee, tea and milk available anytime.
Free use of our bikes, kayaks, paddle board and beach chairs.
Our calendar is up to date. Before you write with questions, please read our full listing as it describes in detail the suite, amenities, house rules and information about the local area, beaches and transportation.
We'll be respectful of your privacy but know you're always welcome to join us for a glass of wine!
Zugang für Gäste
Our 2nd floor guest area has 3 private ensuites, each suite has its own private bath and walk-in closet, mini-fridge and each has its own heating/air conditioning system. The 2nd floor common living area includes waterfront living room with fireplace, kitchenette, microwave, pool table, piano, dart board and TV/Office room. We also offer a shared 20' x 40' swimming pool, 4 bikes, 2 kayaks, 1 paddleboard, docking space for jet skis or up to a 36' boat. Enjoy the outdoor seating area with a fire-pit table under a delightful shaded pergola, all with beautiful water and wetland views for you to enjoy. Equipped with everything you need to create a memorable vacation and ready for your enjoyment!
Check-In is at 3 PM or later. Check-Out is at NOON. Thank you for understanding and adhering to check in times.
We personally clean and prepare the suites after each stay, so the state in which you leave your rooms is very important to us. Please leave the bed unmade and place used towels in the hamper. Thanks for being so thoughtful.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Enjoy this waterfront home that is very comfortable, in a beautiful location that we love sharing with others. We know Westhampton Beach very well and are passionate about all of the Hamptons. Our philosophy about hosting is that once you become our guest you are family, so there's never a stranger in our home! Please take some time to read our reviews as they speak volumes about our hospitality. We are a 5 star stay, and your comfort and enjoyment is our priority and our goal.
We live here on the first floor and we are available to provide guidance and discussion about the Hamptons culture, history and events. We also know how to respect boundaries and are not offended if you need some time to yourselves. We are easy going and available to you as needed for advice and suggestions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We offer 3 separate suites, each with a private baths. This listing is for the 3 room suite with a queen bedroom and a large private living/media room with 60'' TV. We also offer a Waterfront Suite with a queen size bed with large private waterfront deck, as well as Twin Suite with 2 twin beds.
We take cleanliness seriously and have extremely high standards when it comes to housekeeping. If anything is needed or not to your liking, please let us know as soon as possible.
We have received 200+ outstanding reviews. All the info you might need has been disclosed here. Our calendar is up to date and our suites book quickly! Reserve your suite soon so you don't miss out. We look forward to hosting you in 2017!
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT A SECURITY DEPOSIT? We know you would never do anything to harm our home. We do list a $500 security deposit just in case the unthinkable happens. Don't worry, you won't be charged at any point before or during your stay, and you'll never see it appear in your total rate. In fact, Airbnb shouldn't even call it a security deposit because they don't actually hold your money. It's listed only if we need to file a claim with Airbnb for damages, which we never have had to do. Better safe than sorry, right? Learn more here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/140/how-does-airbnb-handle-security-deposits
We like to think that no rules are needed and that guests will treat our home as if they are at their own home. We do however have some house rules and requests.
- Please have a clear self photo and completed profile on your Airbnb profile, we like to know who is coming.
- No third party bookings
- This is NOT a group party house. No booking by guest under 21. If you or your group would like to book more than one room, prior approval is required. Without prior approval your reservations for the additional rooms will be cancelled.
- We must know the names of your guests, as only registered guests are permitted in our home and on the grounds.
- We like to greet our guests in person when they check-in after 3:00PM. Please help us to be ready and available for your arrival by letting us know when you plan to arrive.
- No smoking inside, and no candles or other open flames in the house or on decks.
- Limit any excessive noise or loud talking between 10pm and 8am, as other guests may be sleeping.
- Parties and extra guests are inappropriate for your stay here ~ thank you for understanding.
- Due to beach sand and driveway stones, remove your shoes to preserve the finish on our hardwood floors. The shoe rack is in the garage entryway a the top of the stairs.
- Use luggage racks provided in your dressing room to avoid scuffing bedroom walls with luggage.
- No cooking, No BBQ, only microwave reheating. There are many great restaurants and takeout places nearby. Just ask us or see our favorites that we have listed in our guidebook.
- Homeowners are not responsible for any guest accidents, injuries or illness that occur while guests are on the premises or using its facilities and recreational equipment. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises, facilities and recreational equipment.
- Badly behaved guests, aggressive guests, noisy guests and/or guests that pose a threat or risk in any way to our home, our guests, our property, our surroundings and/or our neighbors will be asked to leave immediately without a refund, regardless of the cause. We have NEVER had to do this and don't expect to, but unfortunately it seems from other Airbnb host experiences that this sort of statement needs to be very clear in advance.
Please indicate that you have read our house rules by sending us a message with the password "WATERFRONT" in the message along with the names of your guests.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 202 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We love to travel, see the world and share our lovely beach town and home with others. We also love meeting guests and traveling vicariously through them. We are interested in people and hearing their stories. You can see all available rooms and read all reviews by clicking More About The Host (located under our photograph) then View Full Profile.