The apartment is in a traditional Brooklyn Brownstone in the Bedford Stuyvesant neighborhood one block from G subway.
1 bedroom- clean, quiet, newly painted, sanded floors. Windows front and back. Overlooks garden in back.
One floor above Anna's apartment on airbnb Up among the trees in Bed Stuy
Its a clean, quiet, entire top floor of a 4 story brownstone building. Windows front and back. The bedroom overlooks the street; the north facing living/dining room overlooks the back garden. The apartment is about 750 square feet.
Please tell us about yourself in detail; and who will be traveling with you. Thank you! It helps us a lot.
Zugang für Gäste
Entire apartment-- you will have the place to yourself.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will meet you when you arrive, and offer any advice you might need. We will leave some up to date materials about NY and some Guest Notes.
Check-in is between 4-8pm unless a special arrangement is made.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you want to make a booking we prefer to have a week's notice.
You will find basic food supplies in the apartment.
Laundry can be done half a block away. Drop it off on your way out, and pick it up later in the day.
- No shoes inside the apartment.
- No parties.
- No additional guests are permitted other than those on the booking.
- No smoking inside the house - please dispose of butts properly if smoking outside.
- No pets
- Sort trash into bags provided: white for general trash, blue for recyclables.
- Close the front door quietly.
Guests are expected to:
- Treat the apartment with care and to leave it in the condition they find it.
- Be considerate of downstairs neighbors, and try not to walk too loudly in the living room since the sound carries through the floor.
- Put the trash out. (M,W, F - general trash; W, recyclables)
- Let us know if anything has been broken or damaged.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 47 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Mateo is a law professor and lives in Buffalo and Brooklyn. His Brooklyn apartment and the High Falls house are often available during the academic year. See https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/642682 and https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1476782
Anna, his mom, is an architecture academic recently relocated from Australia. These days she travels a lot for her work and also hosts in Brooklyn. See Up Among the trees in Bed Stuy - https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/3161739