Über dieses Inserat
This beautiful and modern apartment has a terrace where you can dine, have breakfast or simply drink a good glass of wine at sunset. It is located in the heart of Borgo Pio, an ancient village just a few meters from San Pietro....FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE
This beautiful apartment with TERRACE is located on the third floor of a historic building exactly in Borgo Pio, 138 recently renovated, and with completely new furniture. Very bright and spacious, the apartment has two bedrooms with a double bed each. The tidy dining area with table, chairs and TV is connected with an outdoor terrace where you will have lunch or dinner or just stay sitting comfortably enjoy a nice glass of wine at sunset time. In the living room there is a very comfortable sofa and one single sofa bed for accommodate 5 people in total. Two bathrooms with shower, washing machine. The fully furnished kitchen has also a fridge a gas oven and a microwave, the free WiFi internet hight speed, make this apartment the ideal place for your stay in Rome
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment will be used including terrace.
Free internet WIFI,
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you need any further information, please contact me and I will be in touch with you as soon as possible
This apartment is in BORGO PIO one of the most characteristic and antiques part of city. This large and bright apartment with a fantastic TERRACE is located right in the heart of the Vatican (200mt), outside of the south colonnade of St. Peter's, just 3 minutes from the basilica. It's just 3 minutes walk from Metro Station (San Pietro). From this apartment you can reach all major tourist attractions of Rome by feet. In this area you will find everything you need: local markets, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, cinemas, restaurants, clothing stores, bars, pubs and other pleasant places that can make your stay in Rome unforgettable.
Tourist sites nearby:
• Vatican Museums (5 minutes walk)
• St. Peter's Square (3 minutes walk)
• Castel S. Angelo (3 minutes walk)
• Piazza Navona (10 minutes walk)
• Piazza Farnese / Piazza Campo dei Fiori (10 minutes walk)
• Piazza di Spagna (20 minutes walk or 10 min. by Metro A)
• Pantheon (15 minutes walk)
• Piazza del Popolo (20 minutes walk - 5 min. by Metro A)
• Villa Borghese / Pincio (25 minutes walk or 10 minutes Metro A)
• Trevi Fountain (25 minutes walk or 15 minutes Metro A)
• Colosseo / Campidoglio / Fori Imperiali (35 minutes walk - 15 minutes Metro A and B)
• Trastevere (20 minutes walk - 10 minutes Bus 23 from the Tiber)
• Gianicolo (25 minutes walk - 15 minutes Bus 23 from the Tiber)
• Stazione Termini (15 minutes Metro A)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Is highly recommended to book a "Private Taxi Transfer" to reach the apartment, because first of all, during the transfer, the driver will be in contact with the person in charge of the Check-in order to communicate the arrival time at the apartment avoiding problems due to delays or unforeseen.
And Also, the price of the comunal TAXI, was fixed by municipal law, so from the airport to the center of Rome is 48 euro (3 people), but many taxi drivers are also asking for an extra charge for luggage or overnight charge or extra fee for public holiday or the surcharge for each person more than 3..... so...the price will become much higher.
Therefore, to avoid any "discussions" with the taxi driver I recommend the "Private Taxi Transfer".
"Private Taxi Transfert".
From/to international airports Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) or Ciampino, more or less 10/15 euros each person (depending of number of people) an professional driver with REGULAR LICENSE and very good cars, take you and your luggage from airport exit, directly to the apartment.
On the agreed date and time, the driver will be waiting outside the custom area of the airport/train station/port, holding a sign with your name in plain sight and you will pay only on your arrival to the apartment the price agreed.
Please let me know, TIME ARRIVAL, FLY NUMBER and MOBILE PHONE NUMBER and I will do it for you.
1) CHECK-IN: The arrival time must be communicated minimum three days before. AN APPOINTMENT
MUST BE MADE unless differently agreed prior to arrival. Please send your previous arrival time by e-mail to . Please, on your arrival in Rome you must confirm 30min before your arrival time to the apartment by an SMS or calling to the person in charge of your check in. THE CHECK-IN IS NOT GUARANTEE IF YOU DON’T COMMUNICATE US YOUR ARRIVAL TIME. For early morning arrivals, clients are advises to book from the night before to guaranteed the access to their apartment before 14: on the arrival day. For arrivals after 20.00 a fee of 25 euro is requested for the check-in. For arrivals after 24.00 a fee of 50 euro is requested for the check-in. For arrivals in public holidays a fee of 25 euro is requested for the check-in.
The ordinary time access in the apartment is 14:00, but if there are no other customers on the same day the entry will be allowed in the morning.
Otherwise, on your arrival, you have to call to the person in charge of your check in. and ask if it’s possible can leave your luggage inside the apartment and come back when the customers will be left and the apartment will be clean.
If this is not possible you can leave your luggage in the luggage storage. The nearest to the apartment is located in the railways station (Stazione Termini) in alternative you can use this luggage service for info click here
Check-out It’s not possible later 11.30am but If there are no other customers to entry in the same day you can leave the apartment in the afternoon (max at 6.00pm) or else the time to leave is 11:00am.
2) RESPONSABILITY: Please be careful and responsible for the property when you are in the apartment. Any eventual damage to the premises will be evaluated and paid at the time of check-out.
3) EXPENSES: all utilities as water, gas and electricity are included in the rental price. The apartment is delivered clean and complete with sheets and towels.
4) TOURIST TAX of the CITY of ROME : As of 01/09/2014, anyone staying in any accommodation in Rome is required to pay an overnight tax of 3,5 euro per person for a maximum of 10 days. Children under 10 years are exempt from payment. The payment to the TOURISTIC ROME administration, will be made on your arrival to the apartment
5) NUMBER OF GUEST: the apartment must be occupied by the number of people indicated in the Reservation Form. If you wish to change the number of guest in the apartment, please notify us in this sense before your arrival
so we shall inform you of any applicable price difference. Failure to respect these terms will be a cause for termination off this rental agreement and you will have to vacate the apartment immediately.
Dieser Gastgeber hat flexible Stornierungsbedingungen
Um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten, musst du deine Buchung mindestens 24 Stunden vor dem Check-in stornieren. Wenn du später stornierst, werden die Kosten für die erste Nacht nicht erstattet, mit Ausnahme der Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 413 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Vivo insiema a mia moglie Laura nel centro storico di Roma 15 anni, ci piace molto viaggiare e per questo motivo cerchiamo di offrire quei servizi che ci piacerebbe ricevere quando siamo in viaggio.
Ci piace la buona cucina e per questo consigliamo dei buoni ristoranti nel centro di Roma per farvi evitare di cadere nelle trappole per turisti.
I miei appartamenti sono tutti nel centro storico di Roma dove potrai raggiungere a piedi tutti i maggiori punti di interesse turistico vivendo così la magia del centro storico della Città Eterna.