Über dieses Inserat
Super central with your own car parking space, Miles is ideal for visitors travelling a long way to visit Melbourne. Double glazed windors and doors make it extra quiet with a beautiful winter garden to relax and enjoy the view of the yarra.
Modern and charming, Miles is a fantastic one bedroom apartment with Yarra River and Southbank views, in a supreme location to get around to all of Melbourne's sights. One of Miles's special features is the semi-outdoor patio with a barbecue and dining area: the louvered windows can let the nice weather in or keep the bad weather out all the while still enabling guests to enjoy the view. Inside the apartment is comfortable, with leather furnishings and a flat screen TV. The master bedroom includes a great king bed and hotel quality linen.
Zugang für Gäste
Upon arrival, I will be there to meet you, let you in and give you the keys - then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is your own private apartment.
Miles is in a prime location in Melbourne's CBD overlooking the Yarra River, Crown Casino and the Convention Centre, only walking distance to the fine restaurants of Southbank, local nightlife, the Crown Casino. There are convenience stores just downstairs including 7Eleven, Nandos, a pizza bar, a Japanese eatery and a cafe.
Miles is located on Flinders Street, a short walk to both Southern Cross and Flinders Street train stations. There are also FREE trams basically out the front
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is your own private apartment. Upon arrival you'll be introduced to the space and given the keys - then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000 and consult the fire safety manual. For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the apartment when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you. If you don’t we may auction it and donate the proceeds to hoverboard research and development.
- Have a rad time.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2362 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺