Our house is situated on a hill with views to the horizon. Set in a complex of 6, it has a driveway to the double garage with internal entry. Upon entry you will be welcomed with a beautiful view . Just bring yourselves, then simply relax & enjoy!
Our house consists of:
* 1 x Queen bedroom, ensuite, walkin robe & TV
* 1 x Double bedroom, built in robe and access to courtyard area
* 1 x King single & 1 x 3/4 single beds, built in robe
* Large Weber BBQ
* All linen/pillows/towels
* All kitchen utensils/glassware/cutlery/crockery/pottery
* Table tennis room with separate shower & toilet
* Double garage for 2 medium cars or an SUV and 1 smaller car (with internal access)
* Split system air con to lounge, dining & kitchen
* Fans in all bedrooms
Avoca Beach is a great escape from Sydney. Located approximately 90kms north of Sydney, it is an easy drive mostly along a freeway. A favourite place for surfers and for families to relax by the seasonally patrolled beach.
Avoca has a village feel to it. Cafes and restaurants are all casual and abuzz. Most are B.Y.O. which makes it an inexpensive option for dining out.
From Terrigal, there is scuba diving available that takes you for a dive to HMAS Adelaide just off Avoca Beach.
A bowls club is available at Avoca. Golf at Terrigal. Horse riding at Empire Bay. Bushwalking at Bouddi National Park. Boating at Brisbane Water. Fishing at the beach, rocks or lagoon.
Zugang für Gäste
* Once you have the keys from the keybox, access is through the garage and an internal door. The light switch is behind the opened door, for those coming after sunset. It's too fiddly entering via the front door especially at night.
* Please note the garage height is only 2000mm
* Guests have access to the pathway down the driveway on the LHS side of the units to walk to the village and beach via The Round Drive.
* All bedding and towels included.
* Soap, shampoo, hairdryer included
* Also feel free to use any condiments in the pantry. When possible, milk will be available. Nespresso coffee maker and Earl Grey/English Breakfast available.
* We believe that you don't need to pack your car to the roof with things you shouldn't. All guests need to get started here is yourselves, some good old holiday attitude and a beach towel. And if you really have to, a games consol.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live in Sydney approximately 90 mins drive away, so more than likely we will not meet. However, electrical and plumbing services will be on hand for any issues. We are available 24/7 by email or mobile.
In most cases, except holiday times and same day changeovers, you will be able to access the unit before 2PM and depart well after 10AM
If driving or public transport is not an option, I am willing to drive you from Chatswood station interchange to the premises. My car can only carry 4 passengers though. Ring to discuss.
A guest guidebook is available with things to do and the better places we've eaten at. People are friendly here and don't mind you asking about places to see.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Families are welcome although the townhouse is not ideal for young children or for people with a physical disability due to internal stairs.
There is outdoor hanging at the side of the house by the laundry. A portable clothes hanger is available to put out in the courtyard or inside by the front windows. There is also a clothes dryer. Unfortunately, being in a strata, hanging of washing or beach towels on the front deck is not permitted. Thanks for your understanding.
This townhouse is in a complex of 6, so any loud noise will impact on others.
* It would be appreciated if you can limit the amount of noise after 10pm.
* We really want you to relax and enjoy your stay at our house,
but if partying is your priority, we would suggest an alternative venue. Any complaints from neighbours, you may be evicted.
* No parking in driveway.
* No washing to be put out on front decking. Clothes rack on rear courtyard is fine.
* Definitely No Smoking inside or on the front deck directly in front of neighbours window. The courtyard area at rear is OK. Please dispose your butts thoughtfully.
* Check in is after 1400, but flexible depending on previous checkout.
* Any broken items are your responsibility and if not replaced will be deducted from your security deposit, including keys and remotes.
We LOVE music. From the Rolling Stones to Muddy Waters through to jazz. Music is around us all the time, and there are plenty of music venues here to tap your feet to.
Movies are a favourite too. We're lucky enough to have the famous AB Picture Theatre here. Main stream through to special nights featuring the oldies and surfing nights.
Travel is right up there. We've traveled extensively OS within Asia, Europe, the UK and Australia - before kids! We're now at that ripe age to do it all over again!
Its great to read a novel and relax either on the deck or on the beach with the sound of waves breaking in the background.
Finally, we believe that travel should be relaxing. Most places we stay at is wasted in the afternoon. There's nothing worse than having to pack the car to the hilt, then turning up at the destination spending holiday time making beds etc. We want you to just relax and enjoy the holiday time you have here and depart without spending time doing bedding etc. Just bring yourselves, your beach towels and togs. The rest is here.