This suite has 1 queen + 1 twin bed with private bathroom. Close to SFSU Ocean beach, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge and restaurants. Free street parking, 4 bus lines within blocks (L, 7, 29 and 48). A perfect quiet retreat to use as your home base while exploring the City.
MUNI bus takes 45 min to downtown. If you drive, it's about 20 min to downtown, 30 min to Fisherman's Wharf, 15 min to GG Bridge and 15 min to SF Airport. Host can provide prepaid Clipper card for bus upon request.
- We want our guests have a smooth and comfortable stay, an exterior security camera is present at the front door entrance area for safety and check-in purposes.
- Only paid guests may stay on premises after 11 PM. Please inform host in advance if your visitor(s) will stay after 11 PM or overnight, otherwise, you will be charged for unregistered visitor(s).
- If the Guest failed to notify the Host there are extra guests than already disclosed in the Booking reservation, Host will initiate a Booking Change to reflect the actual number of guests and the Guest is obligated to pay. Host reserves the right to claim against the Guest's security deposit for uncollected rent if the Guest decline to pay the Booking Change.
- No solicitation of any kind of product or service to other guests.
- No smoking, no alcohol drinking, no drug use on premises. Guest may smoke outside of our house on the sidewalks or our driveway.
- As a courtesy, please observe our Quiet Hours from 11 PM to 5 AM.
- Do not burn candles or have any open flames on premises.
- Please label your food in the fridge so other guests will not accidentally consume.
- For safety reason, do not use your own appliance on premises.
- Ash Host if you need to iron clothes.
- Please arrange with host if you need to do laundry, the cost is $7 per load of wash/dry.
- Guest may park on the street for free or on our driveway (first come, first serve). Your car may be towed if you parked on our neighbor's driveway or blocked their garage access.
## Check-in time is on or after 3 PM ##
- Notify host about your planned arrival time at least one hour early.
- We will try to accommodate guest's arrival earlier than 3 PM. This is possible only after previous guests have already checked out. Guest also has the option to drop off luggage early.
- To maintain a clean floor, please remove street shoes before entering the rental unit.
- Immediately inspect all furniture, beds, closet, kitchen equipment and bathroom after you checked in. Please let host know within one hour if there are any issues, so the Host may take remedial actions.
## Check-out time is on or before 10 AM ##
- Please wash dishes and utensils after each use and keep the kitchen area generally tidy.
- Bring out garbage bags from your rooms and toss into trash or recycle bin. Please leave leftover food in the fridge for our cleaning lady to dispose appropriately.
- Please leave the iron-gate key on the table in your room. A $10 fee for lost key will be collected from guest's security deposit.
- Late check-out fee will be charged at $10 per each 15 minutes of late time, to be collected from guest’s security deposit.
- We appreciate your being nice to everything in our space facilities. We expect you to report any damage caused during your stay, so we can fix it before next guest's arrival. You will only be held responsible for damage that costs more than $30 to repair or replace. Host reserves the right to claim any unreported damage against the security deposit.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 212 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen