Welcome to my comfortable and quiet home!
* I have a clean & cozy room excellent for 1 guest--- but comfy enough for 2!
*Near to Pearson airport by 20 minutes.
*Downtown Toronto is 40 mins away & Niagara Falls is slightly over 1 hour away. (Depending on traffic and weather conditions!)
* Walking distance to the Meadowvale Hilton Conference Centre
***** Just for your understanding I am NOT in the city of TORONTO or on the subway line for those considering booking my place without a car !
* My home is located in a very quiet, safe and well maintained condo community neighbourhood.
* The room itself is SMALL with a European single bed which means it is able to sleep 2 instead of a regular North American single bed.
* This is a SMOKE and PET free home.
* My place is best suited for those guests who have PLANNED activities.
* No UNREGISTERED guests allowed for safety reasons.
*The washroom is a SHARED one. There is NO private washroom attached to the bedroom.
* My home is NOT a suitable fit for children.
Zugang für Gäste
* The dining room is available for you to use. Please feel free to help yourself to the breakfast tray left on the countertop.
* Light breakfast is provided for you each morning.
* You have access to the main living room.
* Outside patio is a nice space to eat or relax.
Interaktion mit Gästen
* I live here and will be usually in and out of my place.
* I enjoy welcoming guests into my home from near and far who enjoy conversing with their host.
* Most evenings will find me home.
* My most memorable hosting experiences have been with those guests that enjoy talking with me.
* Glad to report that has been 98% of the time:)
* If you have any questions please ask me!
Weitere wichtige Infos
During winter months be prepared for unexpected changes in the weather.
*NO UNREGISTERED guests allowed.
*Slippers/Indoor shoes help keep the house clean. Keep your outdoor
shoes at the doorway.
* Kindly communicate about expected arrival/departure times. Makes it simpler for guests and host.
*Do not leave windows OPEN when the a/c or furnace is running. Or when leaving for the day!
* Please turn the lights off when you are leaving.
* Also, shut the lights off in hallway and the landing when going to sleep.
* Clean up after yourself by placing dishes in the dishwasher.
*Absolutely NO EATING your meals in the bedroom. This increases the chances of something getting ruined or damaged! Use the dining room or patio during the summer months to eat.
* Clean up after using the bathtub/shower. Nobody likes to walk into a disaster zone!
* Treat my space just as you would want someone to treat your place.
*This home is SMOKE FREE there is no smoking at all on the premises.
*This is also a PET FREE home.
* Feel free to store food in the refrigerator.
* Feel free to use the dishes, mugs, silverware etc., but do not remove from kitchen/dining area.
*No UNREGISTERED guests allowed. Did I mention this one already?
* Keep the use of the WIFI down to a minimum use.
* NO illegally downloading of any games, movies, music or illicit materials.
*The townhome is located in a quiet family neighbourhood. Please be respectful of the privacy of my neighbours as well.
* I ask that all use of common areas for food prep or consumption end no later than 8 pm. The smell and noise of cooking food late in the evening is not much fun for anyone!!!
* Did I mention already about NO EATING YOUR MEALS IN THE BEDROOM! This seems to be a concept that is hard to grasp for some people:(
* 90% of my rules are the result of learning experiences from a FEW past guests!
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. September 2018 - 30. November 2018.
I am a quiet retired professional who is now getting a chance to travel and see the world. My first stay with my airbnb hosts was such an amazing & positive experience that now I look forward to hosting you!
My passions are cooking, entertaining at home and reading a good book. Also, I enjoy going to movies and of course eating the popcorn.
My home location allows me to experience the excitement and beauty of Niagara Falls to the buzz of cosmopolitan Toronto and all places in-between.
I look forward to welcoming guests from all corners of the globe. I'm happy to speak with you in both official languages of Canada (French and English ).
My goal is to see that all my guests have an amazing and relaxed stay at my home!
I have met some of the most amazing 5 star guests.
When do you plan on booking your stay?