Nice apartment in a large property, 15 minutes walk from the center of Aix-en-Provence, in the residential neighborhood of "La Torse". Living-room with sofa bed and open kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, toilet. Parking. Access to the swimming pool.
The apartment of 45 square meter consists of:
- A living room with open kitchen (micro wave, oven, fridge, Nespresso and sofa bed for two people (140cm),
- A separate bedroom with king size bed (180 cm),
- A bathroom and separate toilets (washing machine, iron, hair dryer),
- A terrace with outdoor table and chairs to have diner outside.
The apartment is in our garden, with independant access.
You can use our garden (and barbecue), swimming-pool (heated from May to mid-September) and park in the garden.
In winter, you can have your meals inside on the bar with bar chairs.
Zugang für Gäste
The house is 15 minutes walk from the town center ( 1.2 km) . Difficult to have both the countryside and the city center! And impossible to have the car and the city center, as the center of Aix is almost completely pedestrian.
If you do not like walking, you can:
- Have a car you can easily park at home,
- Take the bus Mini 1 which stops at " Hameau de la Chest", just in front of the house. Timetable available on Aixenbus website.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please feel free to ask in case you need anything.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Since I have 5 and 7 years old children, I can share many children equipment : small plastic house in the garden, swing, sandbox, etc... We also have a pushchair, baby bed, and other equipment that you can use.
My 17 years old daughter is used to babysitting and will be happy to take care of you children if you want to take some time for you (8€/hour).
If you need something, please ask.
We expect normal behavior, respectful of the neighbors.
If you are a smoker, a ride on the terrace time to time give you the opportunity to enjoy the garden!
Unfortunately we do not want to accommodate animals given the different allergies in the family.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen