Our room is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. It is located in Prenzlauer Berg (Kollwitzkiez) bordering Berlin downtown and is a great location to explore Berlin from. The room belongs to our private apartment, bathroom, toilet, and kitchen is shared with others.
• quiet, window facing the backyard
• at the entrance of the apartment
• furnished with original oriental pieces
• queen size bed (160x200cm)
• memory foam matress and comfy duvet
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
Zugang für Gäste
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom and separate toilet
• lonely planet Berlin and other guides
• towels and linens
• hair dryer
Interaktion mit Gästen
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with full time jobs, small kids and other engagements, we have some regulations:
• please provide a ONE HOUR TIME FRAME for your arrival
• REGULAR CHECK IN: 6pm - 10pm after our work, other check in times can be organized
• REGULAR CHECK OUT: by 10am
• SERVICE FEES for other check in times: before 6pm 5€, after 10pm 5€, after 11pm 10€, after 12pm 20 €. Arrival after midnight is not welcome, please contact us before booking
• as legal hosts, the city council of Berlin expects us to collect a 5% CITY TAX upon arrival
Dieser Gastgeber hat 705 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are a young family of four and private hosts. We love traveling a lot – and, of course, hosting travelers from all over the world in our home.
We are registered at the Berlin city council, so you can be save to rent a legal place.