Fully equipped big studio in the center, just 200m from mainstreet.
Built in the 1930s, it's an old timber and brick house. The flat has beautiful old wooden floor. Floors, walls and kitchen has been fully renovated 2014. The outside of the building was renovated in 2017 is now one of the most beautiful wooden buildings in Tampere.
Zugang für Gäste
There is a small peaceful inner yard for common use, with outdoor table and chairs for eating. You can also use the common coal grill to cook your food.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm living 3km from the flat and will be available most of the time to help out visitors.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The studio is fully equipped;
- Washing machine / Dish washing machine
- Premium filter coffee maker
- All kitchen utilities needed to cook and eat
- All seasoning (salt&pepper etc) free to use
- 2.1 Speakers
- 110" Projector screen (with Chromecast to use with your phone)
- Clean towels and sheets are also included
- And an Ice cream machine :)
No pets allowed.
No smoking inside.
Travelled around the world, living in Tampere for most of my life. I'll be staying close by of the flat I'm renting to provide any help needed.