Stephen Collins Foster loved this area of the country which inspired him to write “My Old Kentucky Home,” which is performed at each Kentucky Derby. This room honor’s America’s first great composer and is embellished with Kentucky’s world-renowned Horse Industry. Two 9′ windows overlook the neighboring race horse farm and our all-white flowering, “Moon Garden” which glows at night. The spacious Guest Room features a locally-made cherry four-poster queen-size bed, luxurious 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton Linens with Deluxe Featherbed.
Private Bath features a Shower Stall, Exclusive SPA Toiletries, and plush Turkish Towels. Includes an Electric Fireplace for all-year enjoyment and Jacuzzi Tub for Two. A wonderfully romantic room, well-suited for relaxing, rekindling, and renewal. Adjoins the John James Audubon Room AND/OR the Lincoln Library Guest Room for 2 OR 3 Room Suite Accommodations – ideal for family and friends traveling together who are interested in having adjoining rooms. Located on the 1st floor.
• Private Bath
• Turkish Towels
• Custom Spa Robes
• Exclusive Spa Toiletries
• Two-person shower with seat
• Satellite TV/DVD/Movies & Music
• Radio Alarm Clock
• iPhone/Android Docking Station
An award-winning, Full Country “Gourmet” Breakfast is normally served between 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made. Continental Breakfast is available before and after this time frame, however pre-arrangements must be requested prior to the Guest’s arrival.
• Coffee, Teas, Hot Cocoa, Sodas, and Juice Choices
• Fresh Fruit and Homemade Muffins
• Signature Egg Dish or Omelets
• Bacon, Ham, or Sausage
• Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole or Breakfast Potatoes
• Lemon Souffle Pancakes, Fruit Waffles, or Buttermilk Biscuits
• Assorted Maple Hill Manor Jams, Jellies, Sauces, and Syrups (also available for purchase from our Farm Store)
• Seasonal Fruit is often used and available from our Fruit Orchard, Raspberry Patch, & Herb Garden
• We feature locally grown and Kentucky Proud ingredients wherever possible – for that extra fresh flavor and true taste of Kentucky!
Dessert & Beverage Social
Homemade Dessert & Coffee Social is provided each evening – there is no set time for this service and is available to our Guests throughout the evening…a wonderful way to get to know the other Guests staying at the Manor!
24-Hour Beverage Station
Beverages are complementary and always available such as sodas, iced tea, lemonade, bottled water, coffees, selection of teas, cocoa, etc.
Guests are welcomed to bring their own beverage of choice – wine glasses, champagne flutes, and rock glasses, along with bottle openers, ice and ice buckets are available.