Peaceful, bright top floor private flat newly renovated for a wonderful stay. Sleeps 5 in one queen, one full, & one sofa. Enjoy nearby cafes, shopping, & FREE shuttle to BART for quick access to SF (~20 min), Oakland (~5 min), & more!
This top floor completely renovated unit is on the 2nd floor of a stand-alone duplex & has 360 degree views. Located in the heart of Emeryville near the intersection of North Oakland & Berkeley (AKA: NOBE!).
The apartment has great natural light.
There is a private parking spot on the east side of the building that you have access to & plenty of extra free parking on the street within steps to the entrance of the building.
Zugang für Gäste
This is a private, self contained apartment. Full kitchen, bath, etc. It is the top half of our duplex - we live downstairs!
Approximately 1,000 square feet
2 bedrooms with one firm queen bed & one firm full bed
1 three seat sofa
Open kitchen floor plan
Chef's gas range
In unit washer/dryer (tiny, but mighty!)
Tons of natural light
2 separate private entrances
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available to answer any questions regarding sights and activities while you are here, but prefer to stay out of your hair so you can enjoy this wonderful city without being bothered!
Welcome to our Ocean (Avenue) front home! We're excited to have you.
We hope the place suits your needs & acts as a lovely retreat in between all the fun you've got planned while in town!
In order to ensure our guests, as well as the building's downstairs neighbors (my fiancé, Stephen, & I :) ) have an enjoyable & worry free time, we ask all guests check-out the below house rules.
- Please treat this beautifully remodeled, 100 year old home as you would your own. We're so proud of how far she's come & hope you'll join us in celebrating & protecting her for another 100 years!
- No smoking (cigarettes, vapor, or otherwise), pets, illegal activities or parties allowed.
- Having just taken on a significant investment by installing brand new flooring (which we hope you like!) & given that sound reverberates easily through the floors, we ask that you please be kind to our floors & remove shoes upon entering the home.
- Enjoy the concrete patio & lawn furniture out back during your stay, as well as the yard area located on the left side of the building under your upper deck stairs. Please refrain from accessing the wood deck connected to the downstairs unit & backyard area beyond the concrete patio.
- Please be respectful of neighbors by observing quiet hours from 10pm-8am.
- If driving, feel free to park one car in the driveway on the left (east) side of the building. If additional parking is needed, there is always plenty of free parking on the street. Just make note of the street cleaning signs/hours so you don't get a ticket!
- No boat, trailer, camper, commercial vehicle, mobile home, or recreational vehicle should be parked on the property at any time. Please use the free street parking instead.
- Just as we try to do when we are guests ourselves, we appreciate you leaving the property as clean as you found it when you check-out. Please place any used/dirty dishes in the dishwasher before leaving (if you want to start the load for us, even better! Empty your trash (including any food/drinks you brought into the home during your stay) in the waste bin located on the side of the building. Place all sheets, pillow cases, reusable kitchen towels, & bathroom towels in the laundry basket provided in the linen closet located in the hallway
- We prefer no other guests in the home other than those on the reservation – please no entertaining.
- Check-in is at 3pm // Check-out is at 11am
- The deadbolt lock on the front door can sometimes be difficult. Please be patient & do not try to force it.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 5 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Originally from Chicago and after living and working in NYC for many years, I've moved to San Francisco to experience the West Coast! I love to travel, cook, play sports, learn languages, and try to live life to the fullest! My current job allows me to travel throughout Latin America meeting innovative & game-changing entrepreneurs who are dedicated to building businesses with social & environmental missions! Dream job!
My fiance, Stephen, is a professional chef...lucky lady, I know! You can catch us firing up the BBQ on the weekends, hosting pop-up dinners, & checking out all the latest restaurants in the Bay.