Über dieses Inserat
Near the sea ground floor air conditioned appartment in Piran located close to the sea, bars, restaurants and diving center.
Appartment was completelly renovated and is located in more than 100 years old traditional building made from stone.
- ground floor, 32 m2, single room appartment
- suitable for 2 guests or family with 2 kids
- air conditioned, open space, close to 3m high ceiling
- functional modern kitchen, small bathroom, large room with double bed and a couch which can be used as a double bed
Zugang für Gäste
Bathroom, storage space, functional modern kitchen, large open space room with double bed and a couch which can be converted to double bed, too.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests are welcome to ask any additional questions before arrival or during stay in appartment. Questions may be related to property or to closer geographic area (Piran, Portorož, Istria and Slovenia). We would also be pleased to share some other information for pleasant stay: about local attractions, trips, museums, restaurants, sport activities, etc...
Piran is unique lovelly small historical city at Slovenian cost. Some of the most famous attractions in surroundings are:
- Tartini square, town walls, churches and museums (maritime, shells and underwater) and aquarium
- Delicious restaurants
- Portorose: beach, sports, casino, hotel Kemponsky, etc...
- Historical cities in Croatian Istria
Transportation might be the biggest drawback as it is not possible to park a car in Piran.
However there are the following transportation options to be considered:
- Free entrance in Piran with a car for 15 minutes to bring the luggage
- There is a Bus station in Piran
- There is a free parking in Portorož near marina and free public transportation from Portorož to Piran
- There is a parking house in front of Piran
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello, my name is Borut and I live in Ljubljana. I am married and we have 2 kids. I like to meet new friends from all over the world and learn from them. I try to spend as much time as possible in Istria for cycling (amazing what you can see in few hours), running, talking with local people, loking for asparagus, swimming, playing tennis, reading books and drinking coffee at the beach, etc... Hope to meet you at this lovely, historical, proud and attractive part of the planet.