Apartment is upstairs over garage & behind our house in quiet neighborhood. 1 Queen bed, 2 single beds & Futon. Two-night minimum. No children under 8.
Use of our dock & deck with its magnificent views of Lake George. Enjoy the beautiful Lake and the surrounding Adirondack Mountains. Wonderful hiking trails within 15-30 minute drive. 2 kayaks usually available.
There are two bedrooms and a full bath. The main bedroom has a queen bed and the 2nd room has two single beds. There is a Futon in the living room. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with dining table. Doors from both bedrooms give you access to a deck with a view of Lake George.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to our yard and to our dock for swimming and kayaking. There is a deck above the dock with tables and chairs. Please ask if you would like to use the 2 kayaks. Like jackets are required when using kayaks on Lake George. We do not have a permit or space to accommodate any motor boats.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be happy to help you with information on local attractions, restaurants, activities, hiking trails, etc. Feel free to knock on our door or to call us if you have any questions or problems. We'd love to chat with you and get to know you better.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is a marina one mile down the road where you can rent paddle boards. The Cleverdale Country Store is 1.5 miles on the corner as you turn onto our road. It is owned and operated by a local resident. There are a tables where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or an early supper (with wine). They have a wonderful deli with delicious salads, cold cuts, and sandwiches. They also carry a variety of basic foods and snacks. There is also a liquor store run by the store.
Guests agree to abide by the following Rental Rules at all times while at the Property.
1. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a manner that will prevent any damage or loss to the Property.
2. The Property must be kept in a clean and sanitary condition at all times.
3. Please respect our neighbors by refraining from loud noises, not trespassing on their properties, and not inconveniencing them in any way.
4. Guest shall not use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law.
5. No Smoking on the property.
6. Pets are not allowed on the property.
7. Dock / Deck: Guests agree to use all facilities entirely at the Guest’s own risk and responsibility. To help avoid splinters, do not run on wooden docks.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service included.
9. The apartment has electric heat.
10. Air conditioners located in living room and master bedroom.
11. Water and Septic: The apartment is on a septic system. The septic system may clog if improper material is flushed. Guest agrees not to flush the toilet using anything other than the supplied rapid dissolve toilet paper.
12. Trash collection: Please use supplied garbage bags, tie tightly and place inside large garbage bins outside the garage. If the garbage bin is full, inform the Homeowner.
13. Recycling: All plastic, glass, paper and metal must be rinsed and should be placed in the recycle bin in the garage.
Before leaving please make sure to do the following:
1. Clean and return dishes, cups, and utensils to cabinets and drawers.
2. Place sheets in a pile on the washer, leave beds unmade. Wet towels can be left hanging in the bathroom.
3. Make sure oven and burners are off.
4. Take all trash & recycles to the appropriate trash bin.
5. Turn off all lights.
6. Leave keys on the counter.
My husband & I have thoroughly enjoyed hosting airbnb travelers the past two years. What a wonderful experience to meet so many interesting people from around the world. We have traveled extensively all over Europe and have enjoyed wonderful trips to Australia, New Zealand, South America, Israel, Jordan, Syria, Africa, India, Bhutan, Thailand and China - and also to most of the United States. We love meeting people and learning more about other cultures. We cherish our time at Lake George, and are active in local lake associations to help protect this beautiful lake. It is a joy to share our apartment with our guests and to explain to to them about the history of the area and the beauty of Lake George. We have enjoyed staying with airbnb hosts in the US, Canada, Iceland, England & Ireland.