Light and homely double bedroom situated on the famous Kings Road. The room is within a two bedroom apartment with a patio garden, a newly refurbished bathroom and an open plan kitchen & living room. There's an abundance of local shops, restaurants and museums, and Victoria & South Kensington stations nearby
The apartment is well decorated, with a clean and light feel to it. The open plan living room and kitchen make the apartment a social place to spend time, as well as the garden patio which gets the sunlight through most of the day
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to the entire flat excluding the second bedroom which is occupied on a full time basis. This includes the patio with use of a BBQ, the bathroom with a lovely big rain shower, the double bedroom and the open plan kitchen and living room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests will be greeted on arrival and shown into the flat. The owner will also be on hand to help with any questions and offer advice on the area during your stay.
-Smoking only allowed in garden patio and butts to go into living room bin
-Garden door must be locked fully including safety gate when not in use
-Please be considerate of neighbours with noise levels
-Check in after 2pm on day of arrival
-Check out before 12pm on day of departure
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Hi! Here's 5 things you may like to know about me:
1. I grew up in Surrey just south of London but have lived in London for the past seven years
2. I am on my way to becoming a Social Worker
3. I love to travel and visit new places, so who knows one day I may be in your neck of the woods!
4. I have recently become an auntie to a gorgeous little boy who I try to spend as much time with as I possibly can
5. I am a very relaxed person, and very rarely get stressed… in fact almost never!