This beautiful, spacious home boasts MARSH views from the front screened in porch and you can come and go from boats/kayaks from the dock!
3 bedroom/2 bath/huge kitchen/open floor plan. 4th bedroom/3rd bath avail for add on.
This beautiful, spacious home boasts MARSH views from the front screened in porch and you can come and go on your boat or kayaks from your own personal dock!
The kitchen is built for entertaining your group and enjoying family meals around a large dining table. You will find the kitchen is well appointed for your cooking needs.
The living room, kitchen and dining area offer an open floor plan, great for family and friends to gather and enjoy each other in a space large enough to be comfortable.
Each of 3 bedrooms is nicely decorated and extremely comfortable. The Master has a king size bed and an on-suite bathroom. One guest room has 2 doubles and a twin trundle and the other guest room has a queen size. Fourth bedroom and 3rd bath available on properly for additional fee upon request.
Cable is equipped in the living room, master bedroom and one guest room. TV and DVD in 3rd bedroom. WIFI is provided.
You will spend the majority of your time enjoying the amazing dock where you can lay in the sun, fish or do some crabbing. The kids can swim at high tide and you can grill on the large gas grill provided for a fabulous end to a beach day.
Studios, 1 BD/BA Units and 2 BD/BA unit available also
Zugang für Gäste
You get the entire 3 bedroom house with the option of adding the studio space
Interaktion mit Gästen
I can answer questions about the area and give recommendations when available.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Swimming off dock is strongly discouraged due to high presence of oyster rakes on banks you can't see.
Camp Bell- 176 S. Campbell Rental Agreement
This agreement constitutes a contract between The Guest(s), and the owner.
In consideration of the moneys received and mutual promises, contained herein, Owner of the hereinafter “Owner”, does hereby lease and rent to Guest(s) the certain property described herein property (located at 176 S. Campbell, Tybee Island, GA 31328) and under the following terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of all guests (and members of their party) to be familiar with all policies pertaining to rental.
1. Check In: Will be after 4:00 PM on arrival date at 176 S. Campbell
2. Check Out: On the date of departure will by 10 AM. Guest(s) that do not vacate the property by 10am or return to the property without the Owner’s consent will be charged a fee equal to the rate for one (1) day.
3. Termination: If the Guest(s) or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, the Owner may, at the Owner’s sole discretion, terminate this lease with no refund of the rents paid and may enter the premises and remove Guest(s), the members of their party and their belongings.
4. All rentals are to families and responsible adults only: No high school, college or civic groups, chaperoned or not, are permitted. Violation is grounds for termination. Guest(s) acknowledges that he/she will personally occupy the property for the entire lease period and will not sublet any portion of the property. Occupancy restricted to the maximum occupancy as set forth in this lease. Violation of any of these terms shall give right to termination.
5. Additional Guests (More than a total of 7): Additional guests and visitors must be pre-approved by Owner in advance. If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property.
6. Occupancy: Rental Guest(s) understands that Owner(s) will accept families, married couples and responsible adults ONLY(25 and over). Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated on the lease shall not occupy the premises. If the unit is occupied by more than 7 people, it will result in loss of rent, security deposit and/or additional charges. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The use of fireworks is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) certify that they have read carefully the limitations placed on number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property which will result in loss of total rental and security deposits amounts with no refund.
7. Furnishing: The property is equipped and furnished to the Owner’s taste and are set up for light housekeeping. Mattress pads, pillows, blankets and bedspreads and linens are provided. GUEST(S) MUST PROVIDE PAPER/PLASTIC GOODS, LAUNDRY DETERGENT, EXTRA TOILET PAPER and BATH SOAP.
8. Appliance Malfunctions: Or service requests for air conditioning, televisions, appliances etc… will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to Guest(s) for any reason as every good faith effort is made to ensure the property is maintained to the highest standards.
9. Care of Property: Guest(s) is expected to care for the property as if it were their own. Guest(s) acknowledges that unless Owner is notified on day of check-in of any damages or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during occupancy will be Guest(s) responsibility.
10. Smoking: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the unit. Smoking is not prohibited on the outside deck.
11. Pets: Guest(s) acknowledge that PETS are not allowed at the sole discretion of the Owner. OCCUPANCY OF NON-PREAPPROVED PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND LOSS OF ALL RENTS AND SECURITY DEPOSIT.
12. Locked Areas: For which Guest(s) is not provided a key, such as owners’ personal storage areas are exempt from this lease agreement and are off limits to the Guest(s). Forced entry into these areas is cause for immediate termination and Guest(s) will be charged for damage and/or missing items.
13. Alcoholic Beverages: No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of 21 (twenty one) is allowed.
14. Acts of God: The Owner(s) should not be liable for event beyond their control which may interfere with guest’s occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, Acts of Governmental Agencies, Fire, Strike, War or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND WILL BE OFFERED IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
15. Right of Entry: Guest(s) agree that the Owner(s) reserve the right to enter the property anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, and check for damage and to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as Owner(s) deem appropriate.
16. Indemnification and Hold Harmless: Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner(s) for any liabilities, theft, and damage caused or whatever expenses arise from, or related to, any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with guests use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft or property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “Owner” is used in this agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the contexts requires or permits. The term “Guest(s)”, “You” and “Your” as used in this agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) stay.
17. Disputes: The agreement shall be governed by an interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, and shall be treated as though it were executed in the county of Chatham, state of Georgia. Any action relating to this agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted in the Chatham County superior court, Georgia. Guests specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service.
18. Storm Policy – No refunds will be given unless:
-The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" in the area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and to Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
19. Acknowledgement: Guest(s) acknowledges they have reviewed and understand the term of this agreement and agreed to be bound thereby.
ADDENDEM TO RENTAL AGREEMENT
Notice there is a dock available for your use at the property being rented, However you are to use it at your own risk as there are no supervisions on the dock and children are to be supervised at all times while using the dock. We can make no warranties concerning the dock and you should be aware that this is a tidal creek and you may have strong currents. Swimming is discouraged off the dock for safety.
You may find water toys at various locations on Tybee which may be used at the dock but the owner takes no responsibility. The dock is not a part of the rented premises and it is available to you as a courtesy only to use at your own risk.
We live a very active life in our outdoor playground! Tybee has everything to offer outdoor enthusiasts. We boat, jet ski, fish, camp and play lots of sports like surfing!