Big private room for two in a beautiful neighborhood- 7-10 min walk to Wenceslas Square, National Museum, and other attractions. Less than 1 min walk to Metro A for the airport, Old Town, and the Castle.
- restaurants, cafes, and pubs all around
This big private room for two features:
- 1 double bed
- clean sheets, 2 blankets, and 2 pillows
- night table
- desk w/chair
- 2 wardrobes with hangars for hanging your shirts, pants, etc.
- small table with a plant
- 2 clean bath towels are provided
- small hairdryer is provided
- iron and ironing board can be provided upon request
Zugang für Gäste
- Your room is private and spacious, but the kitchen, bathroom, and toilet are shared (maximum of 3 others---total). Guests will have access to the kitchen. Some food items will be provided for guests, including complimentary teas, coffee, and snacks.
- Guests can use any of the dishes, utensils, salt, pepper, and condiments
- Guests can use the refrigerator to store food
- Guests can use the apartment's bathroom for bathing and WC (toilet).
- The bathroom and toilet are in separate rooms (1 bathroom and 1 small toilet room with a sink).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I like helping people get the most out of their travel experience and will be available to help guests with:
- Any questions about getting around Prague
- Recommendations for 'off the beaten path' locations to see
- Recommendations for restaurants, cafes, clubs, pubs, beer gardens, parks, etc.
- Survival Czech language lessons and Czech culture tips.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is a shared flat, so please be respectful if there are other guests present. I will usually be there or available by phone to answer questions or help with anything. If there's anything you need, then just ask me.
- This is a no-smoking flat- absolutely no smoking. If you need to smoke, then you need to go outside in front of the building.
- No pets
- No bringing strangers into the apartment
- Please take your shoes off in the entrance- if you have clean slippers/sandals, then you can wear those inside of the apartment.
- Be respectful of other guests and to the place
- I charge a 10 Euro fee if you lose the set of keys.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 170 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a friendly American guy who enjoys travelling, food, history, and enjoying life! I'm also available to help guests enjoy Prague as much as possible. Prague is such an amazing city and I know you'll enjoy it too (if you haven't already).