Über dieses Inserat
In Porto historic and trendy downtown, this Heritage Apartment & Balcony (sleeps 2-4) is located in a fully renovated historic building with elevator, walking distance to Clerigos Tower, Lello Bookshop and Praça Liberdade (main square), in the most trendy artsy neighborhood. With 1 bedroom (2 single beds), living-room (sofa-bed), sunny balcony, fully equipped kitchen, modern wc with shower, it's ideal for couples and family. Very central, yet quiet, it is the perfect stay for holidays & romance!
This Heritage Apartment with Balcony is located on the 3rd floor, in a XIX century historic building fully renovated, with elevator. The guests can enjoy the authenticity of an historic townhouse with the comfort of a modern design apartment. It has a twin bedroom (2 single beds 90x200cm). It has a living-room with a sofa bed (140x200cm, sleeps 2), and a long balcony along all the facade, perfect for a sunny breakfast or a drink in the evening. It has a kitchenette full equipped, and a modern bathroom with shower. It is very sunny, overviewing Porto city roofscape!
Located in the historic and heritage downtown, it is central, yet quiet for a relaxed stay! Miguel Bombarda street is the epicenter of the art district in Porto, so you will find a very creative and inspiring neighborhood, with young designers, artists, and a good selection of shops, restaurants and cafés. It is around the corner to Clerigos Tower and the Lello Bookshop, and the most livable city life in Porto.
For a couple, family with children, or a group of friends is perfect for holidays, business and romance!
Zugang für Gäste
- Twin bedroom (2 single beds 90x200cm)
- Living-room with sofa-bed (140x200, sleeps 2)
- Kitchen equipped with all cooking utilities (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine)
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, towel radiator, and shower gel
- Dressing room in the bedroom, with iron and ironing board
- Free bed linen and towels
- Electric heating
- Balcony in the living-room and the bedroom
- Free Fast Wi-Fi, TV with international channels, DVD
- Some books and cds
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will kindly receive our guests, assuring they will have all they need for a very nice stay! Gastronomic and cultural tips will also be happily provided.
A bottle of Portuguese wine will be our welcoming gift.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer16829/AL
Erfahre mehr über dieses Feld
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it (take the waste out, turn all lights and heating off, close the windows, and the balcony door).
- After one week, free cleaning, towels and linen. Extra cleaning will be available on request, with extra fee (20€).
- Check-out before 12am/ check-in after 15h (other timing on request).
- Late check-in fee (from 23:00 to 8:00): 10€ (cash)
- Refundable deposit: 100€
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 845 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am an architect and independent curator based in Porto. I have studied and lived in Berlin, Zurich and Paris, and it is always a pleasure to welcome guests from all over the world and share with them what I know about Porto!
Hopefully, this city will be one of those places you will not forget!