In the heart of Plaka, the island's capital, right across the Archaeological museum of Milos, where you can find a duplicate of Venus, our traditional house is situated in an area foul of beauty, fragnances and... energy from the past and the present time of Milos!
In an area of 85sq.m., you will have the opportunity to spent your vacation days, inside a house recently renovated, which offers you all the modern and necessary facilities (3 A/Cs, 2 flat screen TVs, electric water heater, etc),
Conveniently located in a quiet residential area in the picturesque capital of Milos, Plaka.
Ideal for families or groups up to 5. Features:
- Spacious master bedroom
- Comfortable second bedroom
- Large open flow living room with fully equipped kitchen
- Flat screen tv in each bedroom
- Dressing room/den that can be converted into a 3rd bedroom
- Private parking
- Front yard that looks out into a garden with a view of the traditional village of Plaka and the Castle Hill
Zugang für Gäste
This spacious apartment consists of:
1) A spacious bedroom with a extra-double bed. A dressing corner (dresser - mirror) and a marble table
2) Second bedroom with an extra double bed, closet and mirror
3) Open space living-room with a sofa, dining table and a equipped kitchenette corner (includes everything you need to prepare meal and breakfast).
4) Bathroom with a shower
5) Dressing room/den with a big closet, dresser with an optional extra bed (medium size)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live close to the apartment and I'm always available for anything you may need during your stay.
If you're new to the island, I can provide you with information on things to do and places to see in Plaka and around the rest of the island.
no smoking indoors