Our house is situated on the waterfront community of North Sea Harbor. Paddleboard or bike to beautiful Towd Point, or drive 10 mins. to ocean beaches. Our home has been carefully renovated to feel peaceful and relaxing. For inspiration on things to do in the area see our Instagram feed @NorthSeaLife
The house is fully renovated, has high ceilings, and feels bright and airy. The house is free of clutter and we make sure it's as clean as possible for our guests. You'll find the house stocked with everything you need — linens, towels, beach towels, kitchen tools, etc.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire home is yours to use, with the exception of the closet in the sun room and the shed. The fireplace and the computer in the mud room are not for guest use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We won't be in the area, but feel free to call, text or email us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Charcoal Grill
- Two Paddleboards
- Large Canoe
- Vegetable and Herb Garden
- Please no shoes in the house — it helps it stay clean and the floors in good condition!
- No smoking
- Please keep the noise down — no parties. We value our relationships with our neighbors.
- Please avoid eating in rooms other than the kitchen.
- Garbage must be secured properly according to house manual
- No wet towels, bathing suits, etc. on furniture or carpets
- Please do not rearrange furniture or remove carpets as they are in place to protect the floors from scratching
- Please don't cut directly on butcher block countertops
My husband, Robert and I are both designers and partners in our own firm.
We've used our love of design to carefully renovate our house and garden for our family to enjoy.
We have turned what used to be a barren yard into a native garden, vegetable and herb garden, and fire pit area. We've renovated every room in the house to feel clean, bright and airy.
Spending time on the East End has inspired in us a love of the outdoors and a connection to nature. Since buying our house, we have explored the area's ponds, creeks and bays by kayak and canoe. We've hiked it's nature trails in the fall and winter. And biked along the beautiful bays and oceanside.
We document the beauty of the area on Instagram at @NorthSeaLife