Stay in the center at the main street of trendy Príncipe Real area, famous for cool shops, hip restaurants and beautiful gardens. This is considered the best area to live in Lisbon!
Charming old apartment where you can enjoy the best that Lisbon has to offer.
- Small areas! (appears larger in photos)
- Small bathroom
- Old building, possible to hear noise from neighbors
- Narrow stairs
- Lively area, street noise with windows open
- Strict noise rules! - not for large groups of singles
The Principe Real district is a pretty, central and very trendy area that everyone should visit. It is considered one of the more pleasant areas to live in Lisbon! This a very central area, you can vi…
- 10 minutes to 3 different subway stations (blue and yellow lines), 2 minutes to bus stops, 2 minutes to taxi.
- 10 minutes to Rossio train station (travel to the beautiful town of Sintra) and 15 m…