Über dieses Inserat
Remodeled furnished room/mini-studio w/bath. Exterior access, no-smoking, quiet ambiance. Has queen bed, desk, chair, sofa, chest, night table, 40" flat TV, closet, micro/fridge, coffeemaker, fan, lamp, screened windows, linens (ex. on monthly rentals), with garden terrace! Free snacks upon check-in. Kitchenette in common area free for all guests' use has a 4-burner electric stove & oven, pots, pans, toaster, microwave. Mini-market nearby! Shower at room temp. YOU MAY BOOK THIS UNIT INSTANTLY!
Not like staying at the nearby Hilton, yet this is a lovely basic, comfortable, well-kept and decored mini-studio for a very VERY reasonable price and by car within close range of most attractions and venues in the city. All windows are completely screened and the mini studios have been recently repainted.
Property type: Mini-studio apartment within residential home presently being converted to an eco-friendly b&b. When remodeling is completed, the description will be updated accordingly.
Recently remodeled furnished room/mini studio for rent by the day/week/month in Ponce for 1 or 2 persons maximum. For 1 and 2 person rates see booking chart. Nice, no-smoking, clean, quiet ambiance. This furnished unit includes one bed (queen size), sofa, chair, chest of drawers, night table, desk, flat screen TV, private bathroom with curtained entrance, closet with shelves, mini refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, lamps, electric fan. Two adults maximum in unit. Located on upper floor, accessible via outside stairs, has an adjoining garden terrace with chairs and plants. Total area 270/sq.ft. approx. All windows screened. This mini-studio apartment does not have a full kitchen) nor separate living/dining areas (a microwave and small fridge with freezer and coffeemaker are provided), but a 4 burner stove and electric oven is available free for guests use in a common area kitchenette located in the balcony on first floor. Please see photos of mini-studio interior layout and decor, which are very accurate depictions of what you will get.
Includes normal room-temperature water and electricity usage. Hot water & air conditioner n/a. Water in shower is room temperature. There is a convenience store within 300 feet open til late. We also offer optional laundry service for guest's clothes, please inquire for terms and nominal rates. Washer/dryer service available, but not for direct use by guests. There is no a/c unit available (not really needed late fall thru late spring). If you need an optional portable a/c please let us know well before booking if you want an optional rental unit guaranteed when you arrive, and you must present a reservation confirmation received through airbnb and a separate reservation for the portable a/c unit, otherwise it's availability and rental can't be guaranteed because its limited, thank you for booking with us!
Housekeeping: No daily housekeeping service provided. Your unit is handed over clean upon check-in, with fresh bed-sheets, comforter, towels, bathroom carpet, toilet paper, soap, shampoo/conditioner, and free snacks/beverages. Cleanup fee covers costs of laundering/cleaning unit after you leave, not during your stay. If you want bed-sheets/towels washed or any other type of housekeeping commodity or service, or any food items, while occupying the unit during your stay, you as guest are solely responsible for it. Laundry service (washer and tumble-dry) is available certain days a week at a nominal cost of $5 per load. (No self-service laundry available).
Accommodates: 2 maximum, (Daily rate shown is for 1 person, there is an extra person charge)
Beds: 1 (Queen size)
Check In: 12:00 Noon until 2:00 PM (other times by mutual agreement)
Check Out: 11:00 AM
After booking any of our rentals in Ponce, please check this website in advance for address, check-in info, wi-fi password, etc. Optional rental bikes offered at a $19 daily fee with a $100 cash deposit (limited availability, must reserve in advance).
No underage children, elderly or handicapped or anyone else who cannot climb stairs, no smoking, candles, barbecues, fires nor flammable items, no outside pets, no loud noises, no partying, no more than 2 persons per room at anytime and no unregistered guests permitted inside, no full kitchen, no water heater nor a/c (however, most guests agree that a/c is not absolutely necessary from late fall to spring).
Owner has pets on premises: hypoallergenic lap dog(s)
Zugang für Gäste
Rental units are located in a 2-story home in the largest subdivision in Ponce. First floor balcony/kitchennette and second floor garden terrace are common areas accessible to all guests. There is a gated entrance to the property for additional security. On-street parking normally available right in front. A mini-market selling most basic food/snack supplies, liquor and lotto, is located within 300 feet and closes late.
Close to everywhere by car or bike. Please note there is no convenient public transportation in Ponce. Rental car or bike is preferable, although taxis within city limits offer reasonable rates. (** = within 1.5 mile)
* Synthetic Jogging Track**
* Public Basketball Courts**
* Ponce Hilton & Casino**
* Golf course**
* Caja de Muertos (Coffin Island) Ferry Dock**
* La Guancha Beach**
* Boardwalk and Public Marina**
* Ponce Yacht Club**
* Gas Station**
* 3 Mini-markets**
* Subway Subs**
* University of Puerto Rico, Ponce Campus
* Plaza del Caribe Mall (second largest mall in the island)
* Caribbean Cinemas
* Macaroni Grill and TJ Chang's Restaurants
* Pontificial Catholic University of Puerto Rico
* Ponce School of Medicine
* Ponce Center (Main Plaza)
* Convention Center
* Ponce Museum of Art
* Veteran's Administration Clinic
* Puerto Rico Justice Department Building.
* Ponce Historical Center and City Hall
All of this in less than 12 minutes with no traffic mess.
Two Post Offices are within fifteen minutes away driving distance.
For more info and things to do, please visit the tourist info center inside the Old Firehouse at the main town square "la plaza".
While at the main plaza, dont leave without tasting the tropical fruit ice creams/sherbets across the Old Firehouse! (Coconut and guanabana are the favorite flavors of the locals).
Our neighborhood is normally a safe and quiet one, with a low if any crime activity index. Our house has an 8' tall wall all around the property, and a secure front gate with a padlock.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Just text me if you need directions or anything or have questions. Will be happy to help. Daily maid/housekeeping service not provided. We provide you with fresh sheets, comforter, towels, shampoo and body wash, plus toilet paper, bar soaps available upon check in, all of which are provided once upon check-in and not continuously during guest's stays. The keys are awaiting for you when you check in. In this location you will find extra privacy, peace and comfort. Please contact administrator before your arrival to agree on check-in days and times. People love our furnishings and rates. Nice small rooftop garden. No smoking, cooking, ironing, barbecues, loud noises, parties, children, outside visitors or pets allowed. We have cute pet lapdogs sometimes on the premises (hypoallergenic breed). Please use our "Instant Book" option if you qualify, as we are almost always booked ahead. For any info or problem, please text me asap if I am not on premises, and I will do my utmost to please you, thank you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
IN THE VICINITY (within 1/2 mile):
Convenience store (mini-market opening early and closing late) has foodstuffs, snacks, groceries, toiletries, beverages, wine and spirits, lotto, and most basic supermarket stuff. Synthetic racetrack also nearby. Beautician/stylist three doors down. All info subject to change without notice.
IN THE VICINITY (within 3 miles):
Hilton Golf & Casino Resort, UPR, autopista/toll road to San Juan, Plaza del Caribe (large mall), beach and boardwalk with kiosks, park/jogging track, convenience store, gas station. Dining nearby: Subway's sandwiches, Macaroni Grill, P. F. Chang's, Wendy's, McDonald's, Pizza. Convenience store open til 9pm just three houses down.
Ponce International Airport (PSE) is only 12 minutes away by car. San Juan International Airport (SJU) is 110 min by car.
1. Smoking not allowed anywhere inside or outside the house, such as on the front balcony. This is a non-smoking property. There will be a $100 cleanup fee assessed if we find evidence of smoke anywhere in the room.
2. People other than those listed as guests may not stay overnight in the property without the permission of the owner. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
3. There is an extra charge of $25 for one-night stay if any unregistered guests stay with a registered guest. If you pre-book a second guest online, the per day charge is only $15.
4. The house is privately owned; the Host/Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Please lock and secure all valuables, and do not leave expensive items behind when leaving the room or car. The Homeowner/Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. The Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order, and to leave the premises in the same condition as it was encountered.
6. The Guest agrees to only use the electrical appliances for their intended uses. No extra electrical appliances can be brought in without the express consent of the Owner/Host and appropriate electricity fee paid. Consult and arrange ahead of time. The unit rented only includes such electricity as consumed by electrical appliances furnished in room and listed as included.
7. Personal pets of any kind are NOT allowed, unless with prior approval from the Host (and the Pet Addendum must be completed). Pets have so far not been allowed inside these units, but an exception might be considered (along with a pet deposit and cleaning fee).
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While a variety of linens and bath towels are provided, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. (Cleaning services can be arranged with the Host.) We do not permit towels, linens or other items to be taken from the house nor hung to dry on the outside of the rooms.
9. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
•The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
There will be no refunds for shortened stays for any other reason. No refunds due to personal reasons or to water or electric power outages caused by the government, or due to reasons beyond our control.
Not suitable for the elderly, handicapped, children under 18, or people susceptible to allergens.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
1. Good "home economics" practices are a must so we can keep rental prices low. Guests must turn off ALL lights and electrical equipment before leaving the property for any length of time. There are no bugs inside the units. Doors must be kept closed in order for any mosquitoes or flying bugs to remain out, and each guests is responsible for doing so.
2. If house keys and/or key-chain provided are accidentally lost there will be a charge of $20.00 for each lost/misplaced key and/or key-chain and no refund given for time lost due to guests being unable to enter rental units.
3. Please do not flush toilet paper, hygienic towels or any articles or products in the toilet bowl by no means. Trash cans are provided in rooms and bathrooms. Please bring out all trash to containers outside for collection. There is no recycling done in Puerto Rico, sadly.
4. No smoking anywhere on the premises, this is a non-smoking property. Smoking only allowed outside on the street or small park across the street in front. If you are a smoker seriously consider booking other options.
5. Keep the noise level down at all times of the day and especially at night. Remember there are other guests.
6. Street parking available on a first come-first serve basis. Please leave space for guests parking other cars in front of the house. There is enough space for two cars on the curb in front and three on the curb at the other side. Please be considerate and leave enough space so that another guest's car can park without taking the neighbor's parking space, or police will issue your vehicle a violation ticket.
7. Lwas apply in Puerto Rico as they do in most other countries. Be polite, don't mess with neighbors, they will call you the police if you do.
8. Please, communicate as often as possible if you need anything within the reasonable or there is a problem.
9. Report immediately any out light bulbs, breakages, maintenance issues in person and by phone/text/airbnb so they can be addresses quickly. It's that simple. If we dont know there is a problem, we wont be able to fix it!
10. Behaving like real ladies and gentlemen will suffice. There are to be no outside or unregistered guests on premises. Guests numbered in the rental agreement are the only ones who are allowed inside premises. due to security and other considerations.
11. Bicycles available for guest use, pending availability, at nominal charge of $19 daily plus $100 cash deposit. Reservations strongly recommended and customers must adhere to separate rental terms and agrrement.
12. Please observe our simple and uncomplicated check-in and check-out rules, which are stated for everyone's benefit, and which a guest automatically agrees to when booking with us. Guests are to TEXT at least 24 hours in advance via airbnb messaging, their approximate arrival time for check-in. That way we can ensure we will be on premises to greet our guests at the agreed-upon time. Typical check in hours are between 12 noon and 3 pm of the day of your reservation. We will not be responsible for guests not being able to occupy their rental units if showing up unannounced or in violation of check-in terms.
13. Wipe clean stove, oven and counters in common kitchenette area after using, as a courtesy to other guests. A broom, mop, pail and cleaner is provided for guests inside every unit. Use it to clean spills, soil brought in on shoes, etc. Laundry (washer and drier machines) are available at a nominal charge and only during certain days.
14. Guests are not to expect nor demand goods or services that are specifically listed in the description as being not available, for example, daily maid service, foods or snacks other than those provided as complimentary, change of towels or bed sheets during their stay, air conditioning, elevators, hot tap water in all units at all times, flawless wi-fi reception at all times, "free" laundry service or free use of washing and drying machines, a totally "noise-free" or "mosquito-free" environment (not even the nearby Hilton can guarantee this!). The portable a/c unit must be requested well in advance of arrival and its extra rental fees prepaid or guests run the risk of it being already rented out to someone else and not being available!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 72 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen