One of the few rental properties available where you can pleasantly dive or snorkel from your backyard.The garden has a large plateau with stairs making access into the calm Caribbean Sea easy and safe.This villa offers you the best views of Bonaire.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the home.
2. GUEST PROMISES: The person signing this contract will be present during the entire rental period and is at least 25 years of age.
3. NO EVENTS of any kind are allowed on the property. This is a HOUSE in a residential neighborhood and is NOT a hotel and is NOT an event center. Guest agrees to NOT have any type of event at the house, including (but not limited to) Wedding, Stag or Stagette party, bachelor party, bachelor-ette party, or ANY OTHER event.
4. GUEST PROMISES: 1) Not to act in a loud, boisterous, unruly or thoughtless manner or disturb the rights of neighbors to peace and quiet, or allow his/her guests to do so; 2) to use the home only as a private residence, and not to engage in any activity or allow any condition that is illegal or dangerous or which would cause a cancellation, restriction, or increase in premium in MANAGEMENT’s insurance or allow his/her guests to do so;
5. GUEST PROMISES: 1) Not to damage or misuse the home and contents provided by MANAGEMENT or allow his/her guests to do so; that when GUEST moves out, the home will be left in good condition. GUEST shall pay for any repairs or replacement, all loss or damage to the house and its contents whenever such damage or loss is beyond normal wear and tear.
6. GUEST PROMISES: to inform management IMMEDIATELY if there are any issues with the home. ESPECIALLY with any water leakage or other typical home maintenance issue that may cause substantial damage to the home if not remedied immediately.
7. GOVERNMENTAL RESTRICTIONS on RENTALS: :If any government unit places a restriction on the ability to rent this property, Management may terminate this rental agreement immediately with no further liability to GUEST. In this event any unused rent will be refunded to GUEST.
8. MOVE OUT OF THE HOME: GUEST will move out of the home when this rental agreement ends. If GUEST doesn’t move out after this rental agreement ends, GUEST will be liable to MANAGEMENT for any resulting losses including rent and court costs.
9. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
10. Accidents: This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
11. Water dangers: Guest acknowledges that this home is situated directly on the ocean. This large body of water has many inherent dangers associated with it. Guest acknowledges that management and owner are not responsible for any accidents or injuries arising from the ocean. Guests assume all responsibility to ensure each renter and their guests are safe including the use or non-use of life saving equipment such as life jackets.
12. NO LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION/HOLD HARMLESS: The owners of the property do not assume liability for the loss, theft, damage or injury (or death) to persons or their personal property. Guests agree to indemnify and hold the owners harmless for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guests’ use and occupancy of the rental property, including but not limited to claims for personal injury or property damage/loss.
13. Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
14. Only use appliances for their intended uses
15. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
16. Housekeeping: There is a housekeeping service every 3rd or 4th night..