【Room403】The house located in Nerima area. It is quite close to Ikebukuro and Shinjyuku. The nearest station is Shin Egota Sta.You can reach Shijyuku one way for 15min by train. Also you can take Ekoda Sta. Seibu Ikebukuro Line to Ikebukuro.
You can use a whole room, This is typical Japanese style room. This floor is "Tatami".
There are kitchen, Dining space and Tatami 6 jyou.
(Tatami is mat on the floor in a Japanese-style room. One tatami is abut the size of a single bed.)
You can use one room with your friends and family. The location is easy to access everywhere in Tokyo.
If you are first time to come up to Japan.
I will advice you where you should go !!!
I will take care of you guys as much as I can.
・Futon(a pillow , covers)
・Shower room with bath tub
-9.9㎡ (1 room)
Total space: 26.64㎡
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)mm
There are a 24-hour convenience store, liquor store, supermarket, restaurant.
** YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY LIST FOR MORE ROOM OPTIONS **
Zugang für Gäste
・Ikebukuro 8 min
・Shinjyuku 15 min
・Roppongi 25 min
・Shibuya 26 min
・Tokyo 31 min
・Ginza 35 min
Weitere wichtige Infos
【Free Rent a Pocket WiFi】
I have organized all of facilities, also we will give you pocket WiFi (portable WiFi) during your stay.
So you can use your mobile App and find any special place even you are outside.
-Tokyo Metro Guide
-Tokyo Metro Map
-Tokyo Handy Guide
-Tokyo Handy Map
You can find special place from the information books.
1. Please keep clean to use the house.
2. When you make dirty, please clean up yourself.
3. Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
4. No parties and do not bring your friends.
5. Please don't make loud noise from 22:00pm to 10:00am.
6. Please turn off an air conditioner and the lights when you go out.
7. No-Smoking in the room. You can smoke only balcony.
8. No illegal activities.
9. No pets.
10. I will charge \4,000 for extra person who you bring. (You must pay it by cash even it is Kids aged more than 3 years old)
11. When you damage the room or facilities, you should use your insurance or pay it by cash.
12. When you check-out, please turn off the main electric breaker.