Large room with Queen bed in an immaculate Upper West Side neighborhood close to Columbia University. 2-minute walk to public transportation-- easy access to downtown. Room includes desk, bureau, wifi. All in a charming, fun, welcoming apartment. The apartment isn't polished - this is more of a homestay instead of a hotel. Shared bathroom, kitchen, and living room space.
Large bedroom available with California King bed, desk, bookcase, bureau, tall ceilings, fireplace. Beautiful room in a great neighborhood-- 2 blocks from train station.
The building is a private residence and is on a very quiet street. The building is a brownstone building only a few minutes from public transportation (subway & bus).
SHARED USE of the Apartment:
- master bathroom (with the 1, 2, or 3 other Airbnb travelers in our apartment's other rented bedroom)
- living room
Lots of natural lighting and a no frills, fun, and friendly atmosphere.
Apartment is on the 5th floor: building has an elevator that opens directly out into the apartment.
WIFI in apartment. Sometimes we have issues with the Wifi!
There is a very friendly orange tiger cat in the building who will sometimes be in the apartment.
Zugang für Gäste
Private room with shared use of:
- master bathroom
- living room
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm a very friendly, low-key host-- easy to be around! I work from home, so am often around during the day.
- feel free to use either the elevator or the stairway to access the 5th floor.
- when you're using the elevator, please be quiet as sound resonates into the apartments.
- note that the kitchen/living room is shared. Sometimes Jill & Melvin, the couple who own the building, will need to access it. We often have other friends visiting, so don't be surprised if there is bustling activity in the living room and hallways.
- there is another family living on the 1st and 2nd floor; Jill and Melvin live on the 3rd and 4th floor; and the apartment that you'll be staying is on the 5th floor.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 158 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! I'm Katherine, your host.
My home is a beautiful building owned by the family of my best friend from college. The apartment you'll be staying in is a 3 bedroom apartment shared with myself and my housemate, Jonathan. The home is very communal and low-key. This will be more of a homestay than a hotel.
I currently work for a gymnastics education company, and often work from home. I also coach, perform, and train in aerial arts and dance.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there will ever be to know and understand.”