2017 SEASON: We'd prefer SUNDAY TO SUNDAY RENTALS, (not the typical Saturday to Saturday. We are doing this due to the difficulty in getting help cleaning on Saturdays, for traffic getting to the cape, and to just try something new)
Entire home in incredible central Ptown spot! About 145 paces to Boatslip, Tea Dance, and beach! Living room view of Monument. No car needed; walk to ferry. Six bedrooms sleeps up to 11 people. Built c. 1850 w/ fresh, unique styling & rustic charm.
The house has six bedrooms!!!
The house was built circa 1850, so it's quirky and fun. We've put significant elbow grease into making it comfortable, fun, and stylish, but it definitely has a rustic charm.
The house has a complete kitchen, washer/dryer, 2 full bathrooms, a living room, dining room, and a large back yard and garden (unusual for Ptown) with a picnic table, umbrella and chairs.
There is NO parking on the premises, but you do not need your car here since the location is so central. There is paid parking within a walkable distance if you bring your car to town. The house is walkable from the ferry terminal and a cab ride away from the airport.
Wifi and cable television is included.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have complete access to the house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live on premises in the cottage in the back, and you may see us periodically during your stay. We will access the back yard periodically to water the garden.
Weitere wichtige Infos
-We have a small, well-behaved dog who lives with us in the back unattached cottage. Please notify us in advance if you have issues with or are allergic to dogs.
- We have window air conditioners in the bedrooms a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) supply fans. The house has ceiling fans in common areas as well.
- This is a quiet, relaxing house – no partying please.
- We supply linens and towels. We do not supply toiletries.
- House has hardwood floors throughout.
- Trash pickup is on Wednesday in the EARLY morning. Expect a bit of noise at that time.
- ** Owners have all required rental certificates and comply with town-mandated safety requirements.**
Town of Provincetown Rental Certificate No. 1731
- No smoking or of drugs of *any* kind on the premises. If you wish to smoke, please do it when you are gone from the property and away on excursions - nowhere on the property or in front of the house.
- Please do not congregate in the front of the house.
- No overnight guests, please.
- No parties or loud noises.
- Be respectful and courteous to the neighbors. This is a quiet street with quiet neighbors who enjoy their privacy.
- Be sure to turn the lights/fans/etc. off when you leave the house.
- Place recyclables in the big blue bins outside, on the side of the house.
- Please do not touch the artwork.
- Please do not rearrange the furniture.
- Please do your dishes, should you use any.
- There is a washer/dryer on premises. Please use the soap and supplies found in the cabinet under the dryer on back porch.
- Please store your bikes on the far side of the house (opposite the driveway) there is a space next to the bbq and in the corner by the kitchen and bedroom. DO NOT LOCK THEM TO THE FRONT FENCE.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 886 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I work in construction as a licensed general contractor. I live in San Diego and love traveling and experiencing new things. I am very respectful of others spaces and care a lot about cleanliness. I will take great care of your home and hope you will do the same for my places.
Best to you,