Über dieses Inserat
Our place is super great for SO. MANY. REASONS.
We have a GRRRREAT (a la Tony the Tiger) bathroom that's nicer than most you'll find. 2 separate bedrooms (good size!) and updated all around.
This space is a great place to rest on your trip to the city. It's more of a quite place to be by yourself when you're a bit tired from exploring the city.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to all areas except the other roommate's room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm totally available via phone when the place is rented. I can text, call, email, whatever! I want to make sure you have a great (and easy) stay.
We are RIGHT by the A (Express!) train on the 175th Stop. It takes 20 minutes to get to Columbus Circle and less than 30 to get to Times Square!
This is a two-bedroom where we rent one room (depending on when my roommate and I are out of town - separately), so we expect our guests to respect this. We don't go crazy at our apartment. The other roommate is a great resource and is normally available to help out.
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung inklusive der Service-Gebühren.
I'm gonna make a list cause I think that's the best/coolest/chillest way to describe me.
1) I'm a boy. Well... a man. An upstanding citizen of The United States.
2) My astrological sign is Cancer, which is super dope because it's a cool sign.
3) I love reading (J Franzen, J. Steinbeck...) stuff like that!
4) I have a subscription to 'The New Yorker' which says a lot more about me than you think at first.
5) Red wine is my favorite drink. I'd poor it on cereal in the morning if that weren't socially unacceptable.
6) I work in theatre as a stage manager and production manager.
7) I've lived in Ohio, Vermont, Washington D.C., and Scotland.
8) I write letters and postcards like it's nobody's business.