Amazing location in between two vibrant and upscale neighborhoods in downtown: Davie Village and Yaletown.
1 bedroom fully furnished suite in the heart of downtown (with 1 parking stall and private balcony).
2 blocks from the beach. Steps away from restaurants, entertainment and transportation. 1 block from the hop on and hop off bus pick-up location. 10min walk from the skytrain station (connected to the airport).
WELCOME TO DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER!
Centrally located in downtown Vancouver, one bedroom corner suite with 1 free underground secured parking, 9' ceilings, lots of windows, den, polished flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, private balcony with view, gas fireplace & free in-suite laundry. One queen sized bed in bedroom and one sofa bed in the living room. One cot single sized bed is available in the living room upon request. Both sleep one under 6 feet tall comfortably.
- One queen sized bed in the bedroom with fireplace and a lot of cabinet and storage spaces. A mattress pillow top was newly inserted for extra comfort.
- One secured, double-gated, underground parking stall
- Private balcony with two outdoor chairs and table (view of downtown)
- Gas fireplace
- two portable fans
- Free in-suite laundry (dryer and washer, detergents and bounce sheets provided)
- free high speed wireless Internet (wifi) and Netflix subscription
- Fully equipped kitchen (water filter, pot, pan, kettle, coffee maker, bowls, plates, cutlery, cups, wine glasses, etc.) with stainless steel appliances
- Full 3 piece bathroom with basic necessities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, facial soap, fresh towels, blow dryer)
- TV in the living room (no cable, but comes with free Netflix subscription)
- One sofa (love seat) and coffee table in the living room
- The third guest can either use the sofa bed or the cot bed in the living room (sleep 1 under 6" ft tall) - both newly replaced
- One flex room with a lot of storage room
- Dining table with four chairs
ABOUT THE BUILDING:
- Secured building with key fob entry to all levels, secured underground parking, bike room, gym, sauna, steam room, yoga room and changing room, etc.
- our unit is located in the heart of downtown and therefore construction in the area during the day is common. Construction is in fact common in the whole Greater Vancovuer area due to the blooming real estate industry.
FROM THE AIRPORT:
-25min drive from the Vancouver International Airport or take the skytrain (23min train ride) from the airport to Yaletown Roundhouse Skytrain station and 10min walk to the apartment.
AROUND THE AREA:
Conveniently located steps away from everything and in between two vibrant areas: Davie Village and Yaletown. Around the area includes Shopper Drug Mart (grocery / drug store), Tim Hortons, dry cleaning, car rental, liquor store, some of Vancouver's popular restaurants (La Brasserie, Banana Leaf, Stepho's Souvlaki Greek Taverna, Vera's Burger and much more).
SIGHTS & AREA:
- Davie Village - Food and Entertainment District (next block)
- Yaletown - Upscale Food and Entertainment District (10min walk)
- Sunset Beach (10min walk)
- Robson Street Shopping District (11min walk) - most popular outdoor shopping district in Vancouver
- Pacific Center Shopping Mall (20min walk) - biggest shopping mall in Downtown (Holt Renfrew and Nordstorm)
- English Bay (4min drive) - most popular beach in Downtown
- Stanley Park (5min drive) - jog, bike and roller blade in the largest park in Vancouver
- Rogers Arena (6min drive) - want to see a Canucks game?
- BC Place Stadium (6min drive) - here for a BC Lion game?
- Granville Island (7min drive) - indoor public market, fish and chips, fresh clam chowder, home-made sauce & dishes, deli meat & cheese, small boutique stores, etc.
NEARBY GROCERY STORE / DRUG STORE:
- Shopper Drug Mart (4min walk)
- Choices Markets (10min walk)
- Marketplace IGA (10min walk)
- Urban Fare (5min drive)
- Costco (9min drive)
Zugang für Gäste
- Secured building with key fob entry to all levels
- 1 Secured underground double-gated parking
- Full gym facility with changing and shower room
- Yoga room
- Steam room
- garbage and recycling room
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available by phone / text or Air BnB messages at all times, should you have any questions or concerns prior to or during your stay. We will meet you personally to hand over the keys and show you our lovely apartment! We also offer 24/7 concierge service, please contact us directly!
Weitere wichtige Infos
If this is your first time in Vancouver, please feel free to ask for suggestions on the best restaurant (steak house, Japanese izakaya, Italian, French, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Korean cuisines), shops, nightlife, brunch places and outdoor activities (biking routes, golfing, hiking trails, etc.) to ensure you don't miss out on anything our city has to offer. This location is central to everything and you can access everything by foot! One secured underground parking stall is also provided for your convenience!
1. We are providing concierge services during your stay, please do not have communication with the building management / strata during your stay, they will not provide you with any service. We're here 24/7!
2. Please be respectful of our neighbours. This is NOT a party building! Quiet hours after 10pm PLEASE! Any noise complaints made to strata will impose a fee of $500 by the host and deducted from deposit. My neighbour is particularly concerned with noise level.
3. Absolutely no parties, no drugs, or large gatherings at the apartment.
4. Absolutely no smoking and sorry no pets, including in the balcony. Evidence of smoking will forfeit security deposit. This unit is 100% pet free and smoking free.
5. We realize that accidents do happen so in case you break something, please just let me know so we can purchase it for the next guest in advance. Please send me a message regarding any accidents / spills / damages.
6. Please remove your shoes upon entry into the apartment.
7. No bike to be parked inside the apartment, including the balcony.
8. Lost key fobs carry a $200 charge.
9. The cot bed can only be placed in the living room, it will not fit in the bedroom. Please do not try to squeeze it in.
10. The apartment is privately owned; the Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facility. Please purchase insurance ahead of time. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest in the car or in the house throughout your stay. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the apartment or others whom they invite to use the apartment.
11. Additional rules and guidelines will be posted inside the apartment.
12. If you use the stove for cooking, we kindly ask you to wipe down the backsplash before any oil gets dried out and sticks to it. It would be really hard to clean at that point. Thanks for doing this.
13. Any commercial use / activities are not allowed in the unit or any common areas in the building.
14. Standard check in time: 4pm, unless otherwise arranged.
15. Standard check out time: 11am, unless otherwise arranged.
Thank you! We hope that you enjoy your stay :)
Hello everyone!!! I'm Alice! I have been living in Vancouver for most of my life. I love outdoor and truly enjoy what beautiful Vancouver can offer, especially all the beautiful hiking trails.
I enjoy meeting travellers around the world and I look forward to hosting you :)