This luxury 10,000 sq.ft. home is 5 min drive to Calgary, 45 min. driving distance to the gorgeous Rocky Mountains of Alberta in Banff National Park and Lake Louise. Great for large families, tour groups and TV/movie crews. Skiing, hiking, boating! Please be advised that the home is not equipped to host large parties and large events.
There are 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms in this massive home at the edge of Calgary, Alberta on 4.75 beautiful acres with 6 car garage and an additional massive driveway that can accommodate another 8 cars. The home can accommodate 20+ people. Enjoy the privacy of this secluded community neighborhood and the proximity to all of the big city's amenities only 5 minutes away. Gorgeous woods, pond, and nature walks all over the property. Luxury bathrooms, spiral staircase, walkout basement, and modern kitchen. Master bathroom with huge Soaker tub and the two upstairs attached baths have claw foot tubs and stand up showers. Dual full ovens, microwave, modern fridge, alarm system, gas range. There are 4 outdoor spaces off the home (basement patio, kitchen deck, upper floor balconies). BBQ available.
Zugang für Gäste
Full access to the entire property. Storage or supply room marked as Private
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live just a 6 minute drive away and can be at the property at a moment's notice if the guests need anything. I would be happy to give you advice on what to sight-see and how to get around Calgary or Banff.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is sometimes wildlife on the property (moose and deer) as this is a large acreage. Beautiful as they are, do not approach wildlife.
The media Room is working. Please use the universal remote to operate the projector, Shaw cable and DVD - PPV is not allowed.
Media Room is operated by one simple universal remote which sits by the unit inside the cabinet and must be hooked up when not used.
9th BEDROOM HAD A MURPHY BED NOT SOFABED. THE OPTION WAS NOT THERE IN AIRBNB SELECTION.
KINDLY READ ALL THE RULES and DISCUSS WITH YOUR GROUP MEMBERS:
1. Absolutely NO SMOKING, NO POTS, NO DRUGS inside the home or in the garage. There are many balconies and outdoor spaces where you can enjoy the natural settings in order to run out for a quick smoke (please specify if you need ashtrays and we will supply them). Be extremely careful with cigarette butts when smoking outside.
2. NO PARTIES allowed unless specifically approved in writing by the Host. Additional Party Charges may apply .
3. NO PETS allowed - Young Children are welcome but there are NO Cribs.
4. No Extra Spicy cooking
5. Clients must put out their garbage in the bin outside, daily. Also see Rule 10 below for more details.
6. The Furniture, Furnishings, Pictures and Appliances must not be removed or relocated. please see rule 9 for more detailed instructions.
7. The Bedding and other Supplies are for convenience and use of our guests. They belong to and must remain at the premises. Any damage or Blood stain to the bedding, furniture or other essentials will be charged against the damage deposit.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO FIRES (fire pits etc.) on the outside of the property, Driveway or Lawn.
9. if a Guest must move around the furniture, it must be pre-approved. In case of such moving around they will be fully responsible for moving it back to its original place . Any damage to the furniture or failure to put it back in its proper place will result in a charge back against the damage deposit.
10. Garbage Handling and Disposal: Our Guests must be very careful and diligent about the type and amount of garbage. There are two large, Blue and one small plastic Bins available on site, by the garages. Garbage is picked up at night between Monday and Tuesday. Please do not block the Garbage Bins.
The garbage must be placed inside these Bins and under the firmly closed Lids. Strictly no overflowing or side-dropping. In this area, It is more of a safety issue than of hygiene. After all we are in the countryside.
We have provided plenty of space for garbage disposal but the guests are responsible for taking care of the excess garbage. Any garbage that is left behind in the garage, driveway, inside or outside is considered a safety hazard.
We reserve the right to charge the customer if so billed by the garbage disposal service or Cleaners.
11. The Special-Need Elevator is permanently locked out for Safety Reasons, and is restricted for the use of elderly and handicap people only (1) At their own risk and discretion (2) With prior written arrangement.
Moreover, any such use must be arranged at least three days prior to check-in and the elevator key obtained when checking-in after signing a Liability Waiver with a Flat User Fee of 25.
12. Windows, Doors and Lights: The guests are responsible for leaving all the Windows/Doors properly secured and shut especially as they leave he house. An open window or door can cause a huge amount of damage to the property especially in winter. And we all know what that means - massive freeze up. Also, kindly shut off all the exterior and Interior lights as you leave the premises.
We expect our honorable guests to strictly follow the House Rules and respect the neighborhood & the property.
I'm a business owner in the city of Calgary where I've lived for more than 35 years. I love this city and have brought up all my children in Calgary. I support and endeavor to patronize Arts in all its forms. Love Poetry, Music, Reading and indoor gardening.