Über dieses Inserat
This is a private room with a twin bed (w/ memory foam pillow + mattress topper), desk and mini fridge in a 1 story condo (disconnected from neighbors - so no shared walls) in a quiet and family-friendly community just 10 mins from downtown San Jose.
Welcome to your home away from home in this colorful and comfy 1,200 sf condo in south San Jose! Your private room has a very comfy twin bed, mini fridge (complimentary filtered water + fresh fruit), desk, closet to store your things, and your own bathroom.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the kitchen room, living/dining room, laundry room (conveniently next to your room), and quaint and private patio area with twinkly lights!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We're huge AirBnB fans - so we'd love to meet you, get to know you and hear about your travels. But if you want some private time, that's fine too :)
While we love that our guests feel at home with us, we do ask that the following rules be followed throughout their stay:
1) Please no smoking of any kind or recreational legal or illegal drugs while on the property.
2) Quiet hours after 10 pm daily.
3) Please check with Nick and/or Alexis about having outside visitors. A heads up would be appreciated! If a guest's friend and/or acquaintance uses the room and/or house amenities (i.e. bathroom, kitchen, etc), a $25 per guest per day fee will be charged.
4) no pets please! We don't have the space
5) Please be courteous and treat our place as you would your own.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Hello! My name is Alexis - I am a California native (born, raised, educated, and currently work here too). In my spare time, I love to travel, read, cook in my pretty yellow kitchen, and sew! I live with my boyfriend of 9+ years, Nick, who is a mechanical engineer. I was fortunate enough to study abroad in Barcelona, Spain for almost 4 months and ever since, find every opportunity to travel and explore the world one city at a time. My ideal trip is a combination of soaking up culture (i.e. a cup of tea outside a cafe), history (visiting a museum), trying local delicacies and foods, and exploring nature and wildlife.