Affordable home in quaint beach village, within short walking distance to a picture perfect beach, grocery store, restaurants, and surrounded by nature and wildlife. Will appeal to the off the beaten path travellers. Offering comfortable, but affordable accommodation to the Jaguar Rescue Center volunteers. One bedroom, private bath with hot shower, upgraded WiFi internet, outdoor porch with dining table and two hammocks!
Please review the following terms and conditions of your vacation rental for Casas la Selvatica - Casa Mango (1 bedroom, 1 bath).
In accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that your agreement is equivalent and legally binding as your handwritten signature.
1. CHECK-IN is between 3pm and 8pm, and CHECK-OUT is before 11 am. If you plan to arrive or depart outside these hours, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
2. You are renting a NON-SMOKING home; smoking is permitted outside only. Please use ashtrays located on porch. If smoking indoors has taken place during your rental, a cleaning charge of 200.00 USD will be added to your total charges.
3. PETS - Pets are allowed on the property under certain circumstances and only after prior approval obtained at the time of booking. Please discuss these circumstances with the owners before agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A refundable damage deposit of $100.00 is due at the time of booking and is included in the payment as calculated by the Airbnb payment system. The deposit is refundable upon host satisfaction that the home was left in the same condition as it was upon check in, provided the following conditions are met:
a. no damage is done to the house and its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
b. no charges are incurred due to collection of rent or services rendered during the stay
c. all items provided by the host (keys, cell phone if previously requested from host, flashlights, etc.) are returned in functional condition
d. no linens ot towels are lost or damaged
e. no objects have been removed from the house
f. the renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement for disorderly or criminal activities.
If the above conditions are met, the deposit will be fully refunded by the Airbnb payment system to the renter within 7 days AFTER check-out, using the same method of payment used when the deposit was paid to the owners. The damage deposit is handled exclusively by Airbnb.
5. At least one of the renters has to be of ADULT AGE at the time of check-in; you will be required to present your passport/ID at check-in.
6. LAUNDRY service provided by caretaker is available for an extra charge ($8 per load: wash, dry and fold). When the service is needed, please inform your host or caretaker. Guests have no direct access to the laundry facilities. The KITCHEN has basic cookware and utensils: refrigerator and freezer, gas stove (no oven), pots, pans, plates, cups, cutlery, electric coffee maker. The kitchen ware may not be sufficient for guests intending to cook elaborate meals.
7. PAYMENT - Per Airbnb policies, full payment for rental amount and refundable damage deposit is required at the time of booking. All payments are handled directly by the Airbnb payment system - the vacation home owners do not have access to your credit card information.
8. CANCELLATIONS are based on the Airbnb policy displayed on the listing; Any cancellation should be initiated by the guest using the Cancellation option available in the confirmation message received from Airbnb at the time of booking. For cancellations that are made more than 5 days prior to check-in, the rental amount and damage deposit, minus a $50 processing fee will be returned to renters at the time of the cancellation request. Cancellation after check-in or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
9. Renters will be offered a walk through the rental unit at check-in. Any requests for upgrades or changes to the accommodations or services provided should be presented to the hosts at this time. Requests not brought up to the hosts at this time will not warrant discounts at check-out.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/ VISITORS - Your party will be composed of up to 2 adult guests as listed in your reservation request. All persons in your party must be registered with the host/owners. We ask that you inform us if you would like to have visitors during your stay. Your visitors (or anyone else) cannot be present on the property or enter the property for any reason unless you or the members of your party are present. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in the forfeiture of your damage deposit.
11. MINIMUM STAYS may be required during holidays or high season. If this applies to your desired vacation dates, you will be informed before your reservation will be confirmed.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES - For vacations of less than 7 days, rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. For vacations of more than 7 days, linens and towels will be changed weekly. Should you require additional towels in between the weekly changes, please inform your hosts.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the the vacation home.
14. RENTAL RATES are guaranteed at the time of acceptance of terms and conditions and payment of reservation deposit for the duration of your reserved vacation. Rates for additional days reserved later might be different from the rates of your initial reservation.
15. We strive to be an ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY vacation home. Please use the recycling bins provided for your recyclable items (glass, metal, tetra pak).
16. SAFETY and SECURITY: It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to your departure. Guests are encouraged to exercise common-sense safety procedures for the protection of self and valuables. You will be provided with a key for the gate to the property and you will be expected to keep the gate locked at all times. We provide lock-boxes for your valuables. We recommend that you bring copies of your passports to carry with you, while your original passports can be safely kept in your lock-box. Casas La Selvatica assumes no liability for lost/stolen goods or injury occurred during your vacation. Your host or the owners are your best resource for information and/or additional services. Should you require any additional services during your stay (including, but not limited to: baby-sitting, pet-sitting, etc.) we recommend that you discuss this with your host or owners of the property before contracting these services with outside providers. Please note that any person (such as service providers) will only be allowed to enter the property in your presence and/or after prior notification to the host/owners.
17. We provide complimentary wireless internet service for your devices. The speed of data transmission and overall functionality of the service varies greatly from day to day and is regulated solely by the service provider. We assume no responsibility for any loss which might occur due to the sub-optimal functioning of this service.
18. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance by the owners.
By proceeding with the payment, you agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement. You understand that this agreement is equivalent with your handwritten signature.
Your vacation home owners,
Daniel & Jeff
Casas La Selvatica Vacation Rentals
Playa Chiquita, Costa Rica
Dieser Gastgeber hat 45 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Our journey south was meant to be a temporary escape from the dark and rainy Canadian West Coast, in search of sunshine and warmth. After a brief search for a potential destination and keeping in mind that we desired nothing of an all inclusive resort, we quickly realized that one can have it all... in Costa Rica (Rich Coast)! As so many times before, we chose the off-beaten path...the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica was awaiting to be discovered! What a great surprise: not only did we get some rays and experienced the vibrant culture, but it all came with the most spectacular backdrop. The surroundings were magical! Lush green rain-forest filled with beautiful flowers, and wildlife otherwise only known to us from colourful atlases. There was a positive energy which we just could not get away from. After this first impression, a spark led to a dream and the dream became a plan...With the much appreciated help and support from our friends and families our new journey started in Dec 2009! Come join us and enjoy pure living...
Jeff and Daniel