An economical, spacious room in a cozy home: Room B
*is located in the basement floor and perfect for the hot weather in the summer.
- weekly rental From $260 for 2 (up to 4 people; 1 bed + 2 three-inch Flooring Futons Mattresses)
- shared bathroom with 1 other room only
- Yes! laundry on site
- shared kitchen
7 min to UBCO/Airport
15 min to downtown Kelowna, Hospital
Bus stop: 20 seconds walk from house
Various sizes of rooms are available, and are subject to availability.
Kitchen and Living room are common space shared, please enjoy your stay and respect each other.
Rooms are all private; if you have more than 2 people visiting us, please let us know the correct number of visitors so we could prepare futons and blankets for you.
Since each floor has 2 to 3 rooms;
- Washrooms are Shared among travelers living in the same floor
- Family/group booking of all the rooms on the same floor may enjoy the private washroom shared among themselves living on the same floor. This can be done through special request and is also subject to availability.
For Travelers over 3 guests, we would recommend booking 2 rooms for your stay; however, we are also aware that budget may be the main consideration to our guests, so we are offering the economical option of arranging 4 guests in the room with 1 bed and 2 three-inch Flooring Futon Mattresses.
Zugang für Gäste
backyard, roof deck are accessible.
- 7 minutes by bus to UBCO/Airport
- 15 minutes by bus to Colleges, Hospital, Downtown Kelowna, Okanagan Lake & Knox Mountain
- 5 minutes walk to YMCA (Swimming facility)
- 10 minutes walk to farms and hills for simple hikes
- Bus stop 20 seconds from house
Interaktion mit Gästen
Host is available anytime through phones, text, emails and is happy to meet new friends in person.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Reminder: Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere on the property.
Meals are not included; however, tea, coffee and seasonal fruits* are complimentary.
*subject to availability
Microwave in the shared kitchen anytime from 8 AM TO 11 PM, including all utensils & cutlery.
Visitors may also request to use the laundry machines 9 AM - 6 PM
Please note that there are other visitors and it is important to respect each other and keep noise level minimal around bed time.
****To avoid clogs. PLEASE DO NOT put toilet paper in the toilet. please put them in the garbage bin located by the toilet.**** Thank you!
No noise policy applies after 11 PM - 8 AM. (please enjoy your talks but keep noise level minimal).
Sorry, but there is absolutely NO smoking allowed in the property, please smoke offsite if it's absolutely necessary.
Not suited to guests who like to party or stay out past midnight.
Our House has a NO SHOES policy, shoes are left at the entrance area of the home.
No pets of any kind are permitted on the property, please keep your pets home.
Please clean up after yourself if using the kitchen.
Our house is for visitors who practice mutual courtesy and respect for all - Anyone breaking the above rules would ask to leave immediately, with no refunds.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 80 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I enjoy crunching numbers, reading and analyzing the global economy. Besides the number part of me, I am also an artist and athlete; I learn much when I travel and I interact with people.