A stunning unique urban glass tree loft in a tropical rainforest surroundings. Genuine oasis in the heart of vibrant City of Angels.Perfect combination of modern luxury comforts and green environment, peaceful escape to rejuvenate your body and soul.
Located in Bangkok's most desirable neighborhoods, is boasting this stunning urban industrial design 200m2 glass tree loft, genuine oasis in a natural surroundings of rain forest and waterfall.
Zugang für Gäste
1.Guests can have access to a 20m long swimming pool with starry jacuzzi, beautiful lush tropical garden with waterfall. The pool is shared.
2.A fully equipped modern kitchen with all facilities included.
3.A pet friendly natural green environment where children can play with animals on the premises (peacocks, dogs, geese, chickens...)
4. If you plan to organize events and invite outside guests, please inform us in advance. A minimum 3 day stay will be required.
Interaktion mit Gästen
1. Continental or Thai style breakfast included with home raised organic fresh eggs and served at 9:00 am
2.The pets have their own living quarters and are taken care of by professionals on a 24 hour basis. They are not allow to run loose and will not have access to your living area. If you plan to travel with your pet, there is an extra charge of 500 Baht per pet per day.
3.Possibility of organizing a private dinner party for our guests with cooking demonstration by our chef with advance reservation. Please check price and availability.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1.Daily house keeping and laundry available at an extra charge / pet grooming and baby sitting service optional with advanced booking and subject to availability
2.The jacuzzi is currently under repair. But guests can have access the main jacuzzi in the swimming pool.
3. Do not feed our dogs, they are show dogs and have to follow a strict diet. Our 30 small toy dogs do not bite, you can play with them but please be very kind and gentle.
4. Do not go inside the peacock's cage or let them loose.
5. Do not play with our geese, they are not friendly with strangers and can be very aggressive.
6. It is OK to feed our chicken with fruits, vegetables, bread. They eat all day long and give us very healthy organic fresh eggs every day
7. Upon your arrival, please make sure you show the map to taxi drivers. It is located in the one way section of Suhumvit 39, therefore, it will be easier access through Petchburi 38/1. The condo is Siamese 39.
Because of the one way system, if you miss the condo, you will have to redo the loop, and during peak hours, traffic can be terrible.
8. Airport pick up optional, subject to availability, 700 Baht for private car, 1,100 Baht for private van, to be paid directly to the driver. Please book in advance.
9. The 4th bedroom is currently under renovation and will not be available until July 24th 2017. Until then, we can only accept up to 7 guests and the Tree House will be available for rent at a discounted price of 10,000 Baht per night.
1.Being a family home, we have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out on the balcony or in the garden)
2.To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when not in use or leaving the house. Also leaving windows and doors open with A/C on, or setting the temperature at the minimum or below 21 degrees will not help to cool any faster. This will cause the compressors to overload. It may take days to get fixed and will cause a lot of inconvenience and discomfort for your stay. We ask that you keep the temperature between 21-24 degrees for your comfort.
3.To ensure we keep the floor squeaky clean for our guests, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. This is also a Thai custom.
4.Check-in is at 3pm, and checkout is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
5.Whilst we do a thorough professional cleaning between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
6.Please keep the rooms condition same as check-in condition for full security deposit refund.
7.The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place sanitary napkins and toilet paper in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom, and please do not put waste food in the kitchen sink.
8.What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
9.We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
10.If you’re coming to Bangkok to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
11.For security reasons, we do not allow outside guests or any strangers to stay over night.
(URL HIDDEN) left open will welcome blood-seeking mosquitoes in. Front gates should also be locked when you leave the house to avoid any mishap.
13.Lost of key will be charged 500 Baht, key card 1,000 Baht, magnet key 5,000 Baht.
14.In case you travel with pets, please keep them on leash. They are prohibited to run lose in the common areas and cause nuisance to other guests or animals living on the premises. There is an additional charge of 500 Baht per pet per day.
15.Any non returned items, such as towels, slippers, hair dryer, cutlery, other decorative items will be deducted from the security deposit.
16. For less than 1 week stay, we provide each guest with one set of towels and bed linens. Please hang your towels to dry.
17.If the house rules are not respected, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without penalty.
As an artist, building your own house is not just about hiring architects and contractors, it's all about passion, about living a fantasy, listening to your heart and letting your imagination go wild to accomplish this dream where you put in all your thoughts, mood and the heart to make it a home. My home is not just a a feeling, and best journeys should always take you home.