Our rustic, but elegant log home was built with trees harvested from the property. Designed and built by hand, you will appreciate the workmanship and unique qualities the house affords. Located on knoll, with wide open views of the forest and nature! You may see white-tailed deer or wild turkeys down by the pond, if you're lucky - you'll spot a moose or black bear (oh my!)
Our rustic, but elegant log home was built with trees harvested from the property. It was built for a couple, but it will comfortably sleep a party of 1 to 4. (Can do up to six - please inquire first).
Pets - Only with owner's permission.
Wireless internet & Time Warner Cable with HBO included.
Our property consists of just over 4 acres, located on a cul-de-sac with four other houses on the road. Our property is privately situated on a small hill. No other homes can see into our home or vice-versa. Very private! We have a huge groomed front lawn perfect for pets, and for kids it makes a terrific sledding hill. We have open & covered decks - perfect for lounging. The bonus is the location to the town of Littleton. We are about a 5 min. drive to a full array of shops, restaurants, movie theaters, grocery stores, gas & pharmacy.
In the summer enjoy several public golf courses, canoeing, fishing, boating, world-class hiking, & biking. Fall brings glorious colors - trees burst into reds, purples and varying shades of yellow. Many Fall-festivals (i.e. Jackson and Littleton) in the area and fresh apple picking opportunities! In the winter, you can snowmobile from the house. Three ski resorts to choose from (Cannon Mt, Bretton Woods or Loon Mt.), snowshoe, ice fish & ice skate. Enjoy tax-free shopping in downtown Littleton year-around.
Great dining options are available in Littleton and surrounding villages. We will provide you with a list of recommendations.
Driving Distance to White Mountains & Attractions:
The spectacular White Mountains are an ideal location for your winter & summertime vacations.
Attractions: Littleton Main St. Restaurants and Shopping (5 min.), Moore Reservoir or Conn. River (5 min.)
Cannon Mtn. & Franconia State Park (15 min.)
Flume Gorge (20 min.)
Whale's Tale Water Park (25 min.)
Bretton Woods & Mt. Washington Cog Railway (30 min.)
Loon Mtn. (30 min.) or Clarks Trading Post (30 min.)
Santa's Village, Six Gun City, or Storyland (45 min.)
Polar Caves (45 min.)
Mt. Washington Auto Road (1 hour)
Conway Scenic Railroad (1 hour).
Don't forget Vermont! We are very close to the border, so lots of things to see and do in the Green Mountain state.
Zugang für Gäste
Main House and Four Acres of Land
Interaktion mit Gästen
Via, phone and email. The entire main house is yours.
1.No Smoking anywhere on the premises!
2. No more than 4 guests - unless otherwise approved by the owner.
3. Please remember to turn down the heat when you are out and about during the day to 65 degrees. This will ensure our rental rates can stay affordable and for overall fuel conservation.
4. Please park in front of the garage doors, being careful not to block the driveway that runs adjacent to the barn/garage. This is the access for the tenant staying in the barn/garage (if it is occupied). They have their own private parking space and private entrance. They do not have a key to the main home.
5. When you enter/exit the home, please use the downstairs glass, French doors.
6. We are on a private well and septic system. Please conserve water. Showers, dishes, laundry should be done at separate times to provide adequate water pressure and allow the well time to refill. Please note there is a delayed timer on the dishwasher and the washing machine if you want to schedule them to come on in the middle of the night or while you are away from the house.
7. For insurance purposes, DO NOT use the wood stove.
8. Please be careful on the spiral staircases… holding on to the railing is your best bet!
9. No commerical or business activity allowed anywhere on the premises.
BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT:
1. TRASH! Please dispose of your trash! Please take your trash to the Littleton Transfer Station for disposal. Extra info and directions to the Transfer station will be sent along later. Due to the operation hours, you may have to take your trash the day or 2 before you check out. Any extra trash you have accumulated after you dump your trash, will be collected by our cleaning service.
2. Please strip the sheets off the beds and leave on the floor near the laundry room along with any used towels.
3. Please do your dishes before you leave, the cleaning service will take care of the laundry and general cleaning.
4. When you check out: place all three thermostats at 55 degrees, lock the door and place the key in the lockbox. Check out is before 12 noon.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 13 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We lived in NH for 12 years so we have lots of local knowledge... ask us about your upcoming vacation to the White Mountains of NH!
Chris & Susan are real estate licensees in NH & Susan is also licensed in the state of Alaska.