DAY USE ONLY!! Airy light-filled space for photo or video shoots, dinner party or small intimate gathering. Space includes living and dining area, kitchen, private bathroom and terrace facing World Trade Center. Available on day by day basis, 8am-8pm (hours could be somewhat flexible). If need for 3 hours or less the price is $75 per hour. NO OVERNIGHT STAYS.
The living area of our loft-like apartment at the foot of the World Trade Center is sought after by photographers, videographers and others wishing to use the space for shoots or small intimate gatherings such as dinner parties. Prices are negotiable depending on size of the project. Starting price is $75 per hour (max 5 People)
PLEASE NOTE that this space is available only from morning to evening on the arrival day of the booking and NOT for overnight stays. If you are interested in room accomodation please see our other listing here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3521318
Zugang für Gäste
A small bathroom is available, as is a full kitchen. There is no smoking allowed inside, only on the terrace outside.
Interaktion mit Gästen
One of us will be onsite at all times to assist guests and ensure smooth operations.
1. Guests are required to remove their shoes upon entry to apartment.
2. Smoking is allowed only on the terrace (no matter the weather) or additional fee will be incurred for smoking inside.
3. Common courtesy should be practiced with regard to noise during the evening hours (10pm-8am) no matter the week day; noise violations are not treated lightly given we live in close proximity to neighbors.
4. Violation of any of the house rules or damage to any property will result in full forfeit of the security deposit.
5. A lost key will incur a charge to replace it, and if lockout occurs after business hours or on weekends and hosts are not around the guest will be responsible for locksmith fees to gain entry.
6. We do not allow overnight guests for this shared common space. No "sofa surfing" allowed.
In general please respect our home as you would your own. Thank you!