Best value double room in a private, professionally cleaned apartment, ideally placed for Southampton's universities, port, WestQuay and more. Double bed, free parking, complimentary soaps/shampoo, no deposit.
No naggy "shoes off" rules and such here. All I ask is what you'd ask of me… Leaving spaces clean and tidy; washing up and putting away anything you use, etc.
Before you check in
- Let me know what time you'd like to arrive. There is no standard check-in window here, and therefore check-in is by prior arrangement only.
- No problem if you're late on the day BUT I can't bring check-in forward if you're ahead of time, sorry.
During your stay
- You're welcome to smoke on the balcony (ask me if you need an ashtray).
- No smoking indoors, please.
- This is my home so I would appreciate knowing beforehand if you are considering inviting someone over.
- My friendly cleaner comes in every Monday and Friday at 11am. She has her own set of keys so will let herself in. If you are in the middle of your stay and would prefer she didn't go into your room, just let her know.
Before you check out
- It is absolutely vital that you return your set of keys to the key safe when you check out and scramble the code. Failure to do this essentially locks out the next guests.
- Please put away ALL crockery, cutlery, glasses, pots, pans, etc., including items left to dry on the drainer and/or the dishwasher. It is not the cleaners' job to wash/dry/put away these implements.
I work my flexible hours from my sofa starting any time from 8am-ish across the whole week.
Please note: I sometimes have "Instant Book" turned on to make it more convenient for you. I have also chosen a limit on the number of nights you can book to make it more convenient for me. If you find Instant Book is turned on, please do not abuse it by making multiple bookings to create yourself a longer stay. Airbnb will cancel them. However, I have had longer stays in the past so, if this is what you are looking for, please message me first and we can talk about it.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 49 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I grew up in the Southampton area and loved it enough to come back after going away to uni. After 24 years as my base, I reckon I know the place fairly well!
I'm now a full-time student again, working towards a PhD in Education. I also work part-time as a self employed private mathematics tutor.
The best thing about being an Airbnb host is meeting you guys as you come through my door. I really love welcoming people to my home and hearing your stories, what brings you to Southampton, etc. To me, hosting with Airbnb is a privilege. I really love how I can combine it with my other interests. It takes time and commitment, but it's worth it!