Über dieses Inserat
Brand new AC is incredible!! // A flourishing artist community, which has existed in Bushwick for decades. Dozens of art studios and galleries are scattered throughout one of the most popular neighborhoods in New York right now.//
This lovely loft is at the heart of the East Williamsburg/Bushwick Brooklyn Gallery District of New York. The neighborhood combines industrial landscape, commercial loft buildings with chic cafes, coffee bars, health food markets, galleries and the now world famous Roberta’s, the locavore pizzeria with its own organic garden, radio station and delivery.
The loft, which has been beautifully converted with reclaimed wood, douglas fir doors, is 1000q ft and consists of one bedroom with a full sized bed, an open light filled living room/dining/kitchen space with high ceilings, huge windows and an unobstructed view of the sky. It is located in a building filled mostly with creative artists. The kitchen area with fridge, stove, oven, juicer, 2 coffeemakers [italian and french press] is perfect for preparing your meals. It is well equipped, chef knives, cast iron skillets, pots, pans, dishes, wineglasses, etc.
Looking for a what makes New York City cutting edge. Come stay amongst the artists, Bushwick is considered by many as the hippest part of NYC right now. The loft is 15 minutes from Soho, East Village, and 5 minute subway ride away from Williamsburg. Easily accessible to all NYC points of interest. Return to a quiet, private loft.
Other amenities include: AC, heat, wireless internet service, and linens.
We are a non-smoking loft.
+ $75 one-time cleaning fee.
Please note that the cleaning fee is not included in the nightly rate
We ask the cleaning fee to be paid upon check-in
Minutes walk to the JMZ line or the L line. L line goes directly into Manhattan along 14th street with access to all other major lines. JMZ line goes into downtown, Lower East Side, West Village, Chinatown.
For guests who will be flying in:
We are very close to both JFK and LaGuardia airports.
Newark airport is further away however you may take a tran to Penn Station and public transportation from there.
Please send a message if you are interested in staying in the loft, with your travel dates and a little about yourself. Preference goes to people with Airbnb references. Responsible NO SMOKING individuals will only be considered. Thanks.
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
It is important in the beginning to facilitate check in and in the end to facilitate check out. Otherwise, as they need. I'm not in the city during guest visits, however I'm available to answer any questions or offer advice or information regarding the neighborhood and NYC in general email any time.
1. Please treat the loft as if it's your home, not a hotel. Leaving the apartment clean and tidy reduces the risks of a delayed Check In for the following guests. IF you choose to rearrange my loft please restore it to its proper appearance before you leave.
2. Please let me know if you break or stain anything. If you damage something without telling me, I will not be able to replace it for the following guests who may then be inconvenienced.
3. Please indicate the correct number guests in your booking. If it's discovered you have more guests than you have indicated you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately - No Exceptions. If you anticipate extra guests simply let me know in advance and we will make the necessary adjustments on Airbnb.
4. NO SMOKING OR DRUGS.
5. NO PETS.
6. Quiet and respectful.
7. No parties on the roof.
8. No parties.
9. There is a one-time cleaning fee of $75 to be paid at check-in.
10. No downloading copyrighted content from the Internet
11. Please take the trash out when checking out. Thank you.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen